Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Anyone With Outstanding Pmo Orders!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Anyone With Outstanding Pmo Orders!!!

This is a thread to find all the people that has spent money at Pro/Pmo. I will need how much money you have spent there and a your contact info. Here is the reason behind me doing this. I currently am in for 7000 dollars at his shop. I will be forward this list to the knoxville police department. And i will be forwarding the case number to you all so you guys can call and add to the claim.

MATT

Now here are the rules:

* there is to be NO flaming of todd/pmo/pro at all
    * only those people who have purchased items from him and have NOT received them may post contact info
    * anyone who does not conform to these rules will have their posts removed and risk time in The Hole as a result

as long as those are posted and people abide by them, this thread to remain open.

* only those people who have purchased items from him and have NOT received them may post contact info
    Last edited by IM2GQ4U01; June 28, 2005, 04:54 PM.
    my email address is still NOT working!

Ryan Janz

Complete Turbo Piping kit w/ titanium coating
    Spearco Intercooler
    BOV
    Complete x-member w/ black powder coating
    Slim Line Fans

A few other things but i cant remeber off the top of my head.

Total owing so far : $3686 USD

Let me know how things go matt, ill call in and add my claim to the report!

Ryan
    Last edited by janz99; June 30, 2005, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Matt you all ready got my info

But PRO/PMO Has my Supercharger and $300 for a custom fuel rail.
      GySgt (Select) Stacey O. Johnson, USMC
      My Toys- 2011 Silverado Z71 (Black Neck Ride ), 1995 PGT (Back Again )
      "Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan

Comment

I agree, stay on this and go after him.
        Definitely file a police report with your local police and also add to his claim. Most bigger police departments also have a cyber crimes division, they would be worth talking to. For those who paid with a credit/debit card, call the bank and file a claim with them. They will get you your money back and they will go after them for you.

best of luck, glad to see you guys going after the bad apples that keep stealing our money.
        NoclssGT.com
        PhotoPOC
        DaddyPOC
        1997 Ford Probe GT MTX, 2009 Mazda6i MTX, 2007 Jeep Commander 4x4

Comment

Justin Sanders

Complete supercharger kit including supercharger and 68mm throttlebody.Total amount=$1850
          Mx6.com Super Mod

Comment

just a reminder:

:me:
            ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Jean-François Gagnon

Buy

Supercharger kit =825 $ US
              PMO crossmember =450 $ US
              PMO LCA with 67 MM throttle body 625 $ US
              PMO Fuel Rails 300 $ US
              PMO endlink 25 $ US
              PMO ss clutch LIne 25 $ US
              PMO fiberglass Dash=520 $ US
              Fidanza flywheel=320 $ US

Total:3090 $ US
              Probe GT 1993:Teins SS coil over,HS headers,AWR motor mount, AWR trailling arm,addco swaybar,SS link kits,ss brake line,ss clutch line,walbro 255,Fidanza flywheel,RR UDP,18 spyn spyder wheel..

Comment

I have sent them $2068.20 all together through a payment plan.

This was for:

Stage 2 Turbo Kit with coating
                Primaries (Race Kit)
                Fuel Rail with BG FPR (paid in full during BB, and never received)

All of that, and I think I owed them around $700 which I have sent e-mails to them asking about, with no response. I have sent another one today, just in case.

If you need contact info, you can PM for it when the time comes.

Patrick Desmond

Comment

Pro Supercahrger kit 850 US
                  Spearco Intercooler 400 us

total : 1250 US

Keith S
                  Sensei blue PGT Turbo'd http://members.cardomain.com/kes16

Comment

I will send you a PM with all of my info.

Thanks,
                    Terry
                    SoDak Probes President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom
                    My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

Michael Vaughn

67mm TB - $225. Please let me know if I can help, I willing to waste A LOT of time to work this out.

Mike
                      96 PGT - 14.639 @ 91.54 mph N/A 2.025 60' - 2605 lbs
                      CS Lip ll Megasquirt ll ZE-IM ll Hotshot Headers ll PRM CAI ll Illuminas/Intrax ll 6 puck/MX3 FW ll RR Shifter ll 19" Giovanna Kobell Black Roof ll Black Leather
                      93 PGT-ZE - 14.433 @ 96.06mph N/A 2.159 60' - street tires - 2555lbs
                      ZEX ll Seli Cams ll Walbro ll Fidanza/DXD ll Addco ll PS Headers ll 65mm TB ll PRM CAI ll Blues and GC's ll MX6 Black Leather

Comment

custom fuel rail $300

Bill Vickery
                        W-I-M-P you cant spell wimp without the MP!

13B~Artillery is the life for me

Comment

I have 475 outstanding for a lower control arm kit,m I have already had his paypal account shutdown. please let me know the outcome and PM me if you need any help

Comment

You have all of my info, but:

Matt Krause
                            1st Gen Traction Bars- 275.00

Man, I feel really bad for you guys that are so deep in the hole on this....
                            Never on PT.
                            '98 CSVT #3780.

Comment

I'm posting for a fellow PT-er that is not on the board that much........

$400 refund on crappy turbo that failed.

The turbo was purchased, failed, and sent back for refund......which never came.
                              ¶¶¶ Spyder Mica Metallic1994 PGT ZE-T04E Intercooled @ 6 psi.. ----- Sold within NEPO and PT
                              ¶¶¶ Arancio Atlas Metallic1995 PGT NOVI 1000 Intercooled @ 10psi. ----- STUPID FAST
                              ¶¶¶ Verde Mica Metallic 1993 PGT Modified, Sanctified, Retired. ----- Damn I miss her.

Comment

Working...
                              X