This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NJRprobe View Post
    i want to join i just got my first car i am 17 its a 1995 ford probe se.
    Welcome to Mopoc glad to have you here

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Originally posted by mq1193 View Post
    I'm currently in the process of restoring a faded blue 93 PGT to purple in KS.
    Hey cool welcome to MOPOC fellow Kansasan
    https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnm...st.followers.9
    If you live around Kansas check kcprobes.com Or MOPOC If you are in MO .

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Got it. Thanks.
        John Kessler - 'The Original Mayonnaise'
        '95 Probe GT- Blurple-ish, SSR Integral A2s, D2 Coilovers, Renault Laguna Lip SOLD
        '96 Probe GT-Bolt-Ons, MS1 v3.0, Custom Suspension, The original Tri-Flow Turbo Cams, etc..Sold, and missed

New? From Missouri/S. Illinois/Kansas area? Let me know!
        '95 M3/2/5-S366 2J Swap in progress

Comment

Im somewhat new to PT here and was looking around and saw this thread.

looking to possibly join you guys if you let me lol. Im new to the Probe world and what not, i have a 1997 base 5spd that needs some attention, but i live in the south east corner of kansas and from reading a couple posts here its not to far from manofthestreet.

BTW i tried the PM but im to new to PT so when i get home from work ill send an email if you still want one from me.
          Last edited by badger08; July 19, 2012, 03:21 PM. Reason: made post before doing a PM and found out i am to new to do a PM

Comment

Nah, No worries. Just post up your name and location and we can add you to the roster.
            John Kessler - 'The Original Mayonnaise'
            '95 Probe GT- Blurple-ish, SSR Integral A2s, D2 Coilovers, Renault Laguna Lip SOLD
            '96 Probe GT-Bolt-Ons, MS1 v3.0, Custom Suspension, The original Tri-Flow Turbo Cams, etc..Sold, and missed

New? From Missouri/S. Illinois/Kansas area? Let me know!
            '95 M3/2/5-S366 2J Swap in progress

Comment

ok, my name is patrick and i live in the south east corner of kansas.

Comment

Working...
              X