This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vulcan'n it
    And to think I said there is nothing wrong with preordering. He sure showed me whast up. Only $75 gone. Guess thats still less then $400 but still crappy non the less.
    there still isn't. have you not read, nor understood anything said?

apparently so.
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Anybody get any news??? I saw some pictures from MR. Speeds posted by PGT97 Racer of his custom supercharger kit, http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701208487, did Pat get the stuff out of the coaters? Is He shipping soon???
      anybody have any news?????
      Last edited by bedwards6954; August 26, 2006, 08:30 PM.
      Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

whats Happening?

Anybody get any news??? I saw some pictures from MR. Speeds posted by PGT97 Racer of his custom supercharger kit, http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701208487, did Pat get the stuff out of the coaters? Is He shipping soon???
        anybody have any news?????:

Comment

someone just got there kit, it's in the pic forum.
          1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
          1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
          2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
          2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
          1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

I just got a email from Patrick yesterday. He still fully plans on making good on his promise to deliver our kits. The 2.0 kits are all done, he just needs to pay off the powder coater. He has almost all of the money rounded up so I expect it shouldn't be too long til we have our kits.
            Hope this helps.
            SoDak Probes President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom
            My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

Originally posted by SPLXTREM
              I just got a email from Patrick yesterday. He still fully plans on making good on his promise to deliver our kits. The 2.0 kits are all done, he just needs to pay off the powder coater. He has almost all of the money rounded up so I expect it shouldn't be too long til we have our kits.
              Hope this helps.
              that does help, thanx SPLXTREM, if anybody else has more details I and I am sure others would appricate

Comment

Originally posted by bedwards6954
                anybody have any news?????:
                Just clear something up, my kit came from the platers, not the coaters. So it's impossible to say if the parts from your kit are out of the coaters.

Second, the kit is still not in my possession. I am in Canada and having the kit shipped to the border so i can save on costums. But i don't want to make 3 trips, so Pat will only be shipping my kit once he has everything. At this point, the only thing missing is my blower.

On a third note, Pat mentionned that there is a growing interest in his house (it's for sale to clear his debts) and once it is sold, within 2 weeks he'll have evened up with everyone.
                KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

Originally posted by PGT97_Racer
                  Just clear something up, my kit came from the platers, not the coaters. So it's impossible to say if the parts from your kit are out of the coaters.

Second, the kit is still not in my possession. I am in Canada and having the kit shipped to the border so i can save on costums. But i don't want to make 3 trips, so Pat will only be shipping my kit once he has everything. At this point, the only thing missing is my blower.

On a third note, Pat mentionned that there is a growing interest in his house (it's for sale to clear his debts) and once it is sold, within 2 weeks he'll have evened up with everyone.
                  did he say anything about the basement job? weather or not it has been complete?

Comment

almost done

1994 Ford Probe Gt
                    Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
                    2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
                    1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

almost done is good, did pat give you a time frame?

Comment

Busy

Hey guys, I started school and I am working full time, everytime pat IM's me I happen to be gone, and all I have is the fourms. so if anybody has any kind of news even trivial about the status of our kits, please post it or PM me, I would really appriciate it!!!!!!
                        thanks guys

Comment

I got an email from pat a few days ago. in the email he said that he got paid on thursday, don't know if it was from the basement job or not, I hope so!!! its been 6 days sense anyone else has posted here, do I stick or something??? is there another fourm I don't know about?????

Comment

any get in recent contact with pat i have been trying for a few days now and no sucess with aim or email
                            93 Probe SE
                            97 GTS
                            06 Speed6
                            MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
                            Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

I have gotten a few AIM but I am never around when I get them, I havent' talk to pat for over a week, I just got an email from him. and I have sent 2 sense then. so if anyone else has info there keeping to them selves or there is none to give, Guess we are just in the dark bcmurphy87
                              Last edited by bedwards6954; September 4, 2006, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Nope nothing I e-mailed him about 2-3 weeks ago and still haven't got nothing
                                My Cardomain Site As always updated pictures

Comment

Working...
                                X