No announcement yet.

Official SCPOC July Meet - CEG, SD6, & SCPOC Joint meet! JULY 10, 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I just swapped the clutch master cylinder. What a pain in the arse to get that in-cabin mounting bolt. I had to remove the nuetral safety switch to get a good look at it. And of course, I didn't reinstall it just so it could get in my way again. I just bypassed it out of spite, and tossed it in the corner of the garage. I also soldered all my battery wiring, inertia switch (long story) and got the battery kill switch to work properly for the track. I only popped the 100a positive battery fuse once too. My headlight scoop is off, as I don't feel I'll have the time for final sanding and paint. So its time to clean my car and park it until tomorrow.

And todd, thanks for the echo...er, um "update"
    2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |
    2017 Audi TTS - 034, Magnaflow |

Comment

• Um, my carwash is including some fine New Castle consumption.
      2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |
      2017 Audi TTS - 034, Magnaflow |

Comment

• Have fun guys

Have fun at this meet :thupL: I can't make it any more I have a job fair at IKEA to go to and my car's also f'd up too. I'll be at augusts meet for shure though. See ya then.

Comment

• I'm back, WHAT A ****ING DAY! WOW, it was sure a 'flipper'!

Home safe and tired and working on posting the pics.

Thanks to all who planned this, it was a GOOD TIME for what it's worth ;x
          Halo 3: 5 Star General (6000 EXP)

XBL Tag: Jimmy Bags

"I like how strippers try to glamourize their jobs by calling themselves professional dancers"
          C619

Comment

• Hello Peeps! I'm new in town and saw some of the Probe clan over at Huntington beach. I have an 89 Probe GT Turbo and would like to hang out with you fellas sometime. I met Rami (I'm the guy with the silver EVO). Nice MX6 dude!

Btw, I would love to get a chip for the car to get rid of this boost cut so I can see what the VJ17 (T-bird Hybrid) can do at 15psi. Anyone know of a place here locally that does that sortof stuff?

Cheers,

-M

Comment

• well, mr. m, check out the AUGUST meet thread. we hope to see you out for that one.

<-- was driving the white 93pgt (w/95 bumper) you saw.
              ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

• Originally posted by SPOOL U
                Hello Peeps! I'm new in town and saw some of the Probe clan over at Huntington beach. I have an 89 Probe GT Turbo and would like to hang out with you fellas sometime. I met Rami (I'm the guy with the silver EVO). Nice MX6 dude!

Btw, I would love to get a chip for the car to get rid of this boost cut so I can see what the VJ17 (T-bird Hybrid) can do at 15psi. Anyone know of a place here locally that does that sortof stuff?

Cheers,

-M
                it was a nice race man, u had my ass good both races, was your evo stock btw? plus i think i kept up pretty good with ya for having a 238k mile motor on my car and stock turbo at 12 psi. But soon, a new clutch is coming and a motor clean up, so i should get less weight from all the dirt in the engine bay.

as for the chip, contact ZombieSS on mx6.com, he makes chips for the 1st gen guys, i my self have a adam turbo chip, but alll it dose is remove the boost cut. nothin else, the zombie chip dose alot more.
                RED 2011 Mazdaspeed 3 you can say it's the MX6 replacement.
                Blue 2004 Mazda 6s Wagon passed on to Mom
                RED 89 MAZDA MX6 GT turbo SOLD but still missed.

Comment

• i was the one with really bright headlights that came up on you guys before you guys lauched it. damn that was quick.
                  1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
                  1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
                  2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
                  2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
                  1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

• Originally posted by mazda_mx6_turbo
                    it was a nice race man, u had my ass good both races, was your evo stock btw? plus i think i kept up pretty good with ya for having a 238k mile motor on my car and stock turbo at 12 psi. But soon, a new clutch is coming and a motor clean up, so i should get less weight from all the dirt in the engine bay.
                    Yea, I was indeed surprise at the performance of that MX6 (it will definitely beat my Probe with VJ17). Now I can't really prove if you didn't turn up the boost or not. But 12psi on the stock turbo was hella good. And no, my EVO wasn't *totally* stock. It has a chip in it. I am dead even (from a roll) with stock C5s according to what I've run so far with the chip.

as for the chip, contact ZombieSS on mx6.com, he makes chips for the 1st gen guys, i my self have a adam turbo chip, but alll it dose is remove the boost cut. nothin else, the zombie chip dose alot more.
                    Ok, thanks for the info. I'm not sure I want to mod the car anymore as I think the engine needs to be rebuilt. If that's the case, I'll put her to bed and get another used car (probably a MR2 or RX7).

-M

Comment

• Btw, Boostez=Spool u

-M
                      Last edited by c-man; October 7, 2007, 03:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SPOOL U
                        Btw, Boostez=Spool u

-M
                        thank you for pointing that out.

now i can safely merge the two.
                        ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

• Pics

WHere the pics at People?
                          1989 GT, heavily modded....

Comment

• Pics? These are the only ones I've seen so far!
                            Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.
                            1G FAQ - A MUST READ for 1G's! ~ 1990 PGL = WRECKED! & Sold! ~ 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring
                            "Let me hear you make decisions without your television."

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

• I really want to see everyone else's pics!
                              Halo 3: 5 Star General (6000 EXP)

XBL Tag: Jimmy Bags

"I like how strippers try to glamourize their jobs by calling themselves professional dancers"
                              C619

Comment

• I would like to see some pics too. I'd like to see what I missed. The link posted so far only showed red X's.
                                Life is a class room, every day is a lesson.
                                IC1(SW) Satterfield, US Navy
                                "Home of the free because of the brave "

Comment

Working...
                                X