Ship em or refund $

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ship em or refund $

You won't respond to any of my e-mails, so, please, ship out my pipes as they are, or refund my money.
    1994 PGT FOR SALE | 1995 PGT - Tangerine Frost

Well seeing as he hasn't been on the forum since May, and everybody on mx6.com had to file a PayPal complaint to receive their money back, chances are the more you wait the less of a chance you have to get your money back.
    270whp - 251tq

$mycar = driving(FALSE, TRUE);
    function driving($filter, $turbo) { if(!$filter && $turbo) { return TRUE; } else { return FALSE; } }

Comment

paypal complaint huh. Gonna try that.
      1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
      1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
      2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
      2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
      1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Probably too late now, if it's been more than 45 days.

Comment

man, whats the deal? isnt anyone local to this guy? i know there is some people on here that know this guy... can anyone contact him, or drive out to where he is?

this is pretty messed up. i just got screwed out of $250 for a ZE intake manifold on here, and then this guy runs off with everyones money on the hot pipes... wtf?!¿

is this the new trend; rob everyone in the FS forums and then *poof* gone with the loot?
          '90 Nissan 300zx Z32 Twin Turbo, getting stuffed with an SBC 383 stroker

Comment

Its not new man...internet, and any business has people who have good intentions and fail, and those that are just scamming. Always have to be extra careful buying over the internet - paypal works great, and make sure to get specific pictures of the product you are buying that can't be just downloaded off the net. It seems people are far to quick to see a deal, worry they will loose it to someone else and buy it without thinking. Good luck getting your money back, or the product.

Originally posted by bino_5150
            is this the new trend; rob everyone in the FS forums and then *poof* gone with the loot?
            Now living in REALLY Sunny Arizona and sweating a lot but still loving it...AZPOC Rules!!

Comment

theres just to many mom and pops shops working out of the garage. for probe stuff.
              I see other vendors on here asking for money to make a product. Let me tell you guys, it cost money to make money. Let them make the product first, then maybe send them the money.
              1989 GT, heavily modded....

Comment

Originally posted by 1stprobinator
                theres just to many mom and pops shops working out of the garage. for probe stuff.
                I see other vendors on here asking for money to make a product. Let me tell you guys, it cost money to make money. Let them make the product first, then maybe send them the money.

your right but this was no case of someone asking for money to make a product the product was out there.. I Know i have some pipes sitting next to me from them...
                MMX Boxing Machine Champion 568
                I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow
                3 bulleyes in a row to Beat Sean 36-0 In cricket

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Richie
                  your right but this was no case of someone asking for money to make a product the product was out there.. I Know i have some pipes sitting next to me from them...

I know, im talking about other vendors. most know who im talking about.
                  1989 GT, heavily modded....

Comment

Working...
                  X