Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official SCPOC Meet: August 23, 2008 - Twist O Rama!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

..... sounded like yo all had a good time

the only time my gt overheated is when we went from the rosebowl to the pch and to desertfox's place for the mod day.... it was in nearly in the h but never shutoff... sadly that year was last time i drove that car through the mountains.. wish i still had it, but shit happens and happened to me unfortunatly
    tricycle?! YOURE a tricycle!!
    http://4g9xrally.wordpress.com/
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/836590/1994-ford-probe

Comment

VERY good meet today guys. thank you for making it great and for everyone who made it out today!
      ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

turned out to be the msd 6aL, after smelling some burnt electronics under the hood i found this to reek of it. lol. The overheating...........well that was just from running straight water and only one cooling fan working.
        1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
        1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
        2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
        2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
        1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Originally posted by BondoSHO View Post
          Man, that was fun today. Good meeting you all, and I'm definitely going next year!

I'm extremely happy with the way my car performed today. Got home, and still have a 1/4 tank left .
          BS...you were near emtpy. I saw your fuel level gauge.

Our waitress was hot.

I gave her a $5 for looking so damn good.
          Last edited by fdogg96; August 23, 2008, 11:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          My TCCA Garage
          1995 Ford Taurus GL V6 3.0 Vulcan
          Clubs: TCCA-West Coast Chapter; SHO-Cal

Comment

that was fun. good being back and doing the runs.
            Jorge F.
            '95 PGT

Comment

Man I'm bummed I had to miss out. Sounds like you guys had fun! I wish I could joined you guys!
              Brett Strickler- Member of AZPoc
              1998 Kawasaki Voyager, 1984 Goldwing Aspencade GL1200(for sale soon)
              "Hla's are like a stupid kid, you can shut them up for a while. However you can't fix stupid, so your forced to go though life just trying to keep them quiet. "~ Harvey93gt

Comment

Originally posted by fdogg96 View Post
                BS...you were near emtpy. I saw your fuel level gauge.

Our waitress was hot.

I gave her a $5 for looking so damn good.
                I went to the store shortly after I got home. Guage moved back up.
                2014 Ford Focus ST1. FSWerks rear motor mount, Cobb front and rear sway bars.

Comment

Originally posted by mac1 View Post
                  great turn out guys, despite my overheating issues I had a blast. It had been too long since my last twistorama. Anyways my car was suffering from heat stroke on ignition components so it was to be expected being the turbo was being overworked though it sounded nice the whole way thru. Was anybody else able to hear my turbo? Lets see some pics please.
                  heard the turbo a couple times when i was behind you....

so glad everyone was late and we took so many breaks on the run cause if we hadnt on the way home i wouldnt have seen my uncle struggling to change his tired on the fast lane side of the 15 south... crazy coincidence...
                  i had a blast brother had a great time.. now back to the grind of working and trying to get his car on the road ( damn tires )

i have some pictures and a video or two but i think josh lost the camera either in my car or his stuff which is at his house lol

great fun time.

dan
                  My Probe: 1990 gl
                  DD probe AKA "junky" :1994 GT KLDE Mods: CAI,
                  Mods from the Junkyard :2.5'' catback, sTs and poly bushings, front strut bar, 17 lbs flywheel, MX6 5 speed, shredded timing belt

Comment

i posted up my pics in this thread.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

t'was a fun day....tiring tho, i just got up and i went to bed at a half way decent time.
                      NCPOC > BAPOC > SCPOC > FlaPOC > MIPOC

Comment

So....when is the next SCPOC cruise?
                        My TCCA Garage
                        1995 Ford Taurus GL V6 3.0 Vulcan
                        Clubs: TCCA-West Coast Chapter; SHO-Cal

Comment

Originally posted by fdogg96 View Post
                          So....when is the next SCPOC cruise?
                          i'm thinking about a winter cruise tom. i have to find out where i have that old information, since we haven't done it in at least 3 years.

stay tuned.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Working...
                          X