probeaddiction or no probeaddiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• probeaddiction or no probeaddiction

so is probe addiction a go or a no cuz I haven't ordered anything , but i was going to until I read the thread that said they sent him a HID kit with broken lenses and it took two months WTF!!!! so yall tell me cuz they have some cool @#$% but let me know whats up with there customer service.
    1995 PGT-T
    EBAY Turbo = 8 psi
    BUILT-BLOWN-
    Be back SOON!!!!!!!!!!

I'd give it the thumbs up, although it does take a while to get anything. All the stuff I've ordered from the has been of high quality once it's arrived. From what I gather he drop ships from various manufacturer's so if the lens was broken, he wouldn't have known one way or the other.
    1994 Performance White GT 5 speed - Rest in peace.[/B] My first car, totaled 10/11/09
    1996 Black Probe GT - 100k & Factory Spec.
    TW's Tilted Kilt 1997 Probe GTS - Hand built KLZE, Port & Polish, CAI, Eibachs, STS, Catless. Rides like your mistress, shrieks like your wife.

Comment

I order from them all the time. There's only been one time where it took longer than expected but it wasn't Kenny's fault. I'd catch him on AIM and ask him if something is in stock, then put in an order for it. That's usually what I do, he's a nice guy.
      '94 Sonic Blue w/ Black Top ~ Turbo - SOLD: 7/06/14
      ...yeah, she's shaved, just how we like 'em. Click HERE
      vrooom psshh...

Comment

First of all this is wrong section for such a thread and this info could have been obtained from their vendor section, Second I have thousands upon thousands dollars in parts in my car from PA and I have yet to have any discrepancies other than late shipment. If an item is in stock it will arrive in due time, if it is out of stock from the manufacturer PA cannot do anything but wait until the manufacturer restocks the item in question.

If you try to contact them via phone or aim you will find they are quick to resolve any issues you may have. I do understand their customer service is a bit hectic due to them running 3 different car parts site for various vehicles which means hundreds of orders per months, but they do make good in the end. They also have been very helpful in acquiring parts for my truck especially since they don't sell truck parts. So all I'm all I give PA : : : for many years of dedicated service and always getting me what I want even if it takes awhile. I have yet to be burned by PA and I know for certain that I can trust them with my money without a doubt.

Kenny is not one of these run of the mill vendors who is hard up on dollars and is very active in the show car scene and industry. His Cobalt won the GM award this year of best custom GM which means they give him a free car next year to hook up and he was showcased in November at SEMA by GM. In regards to the probe market lets face it one of these days PA may not exist since the market is a dying beast on it's last leg, so with that in mind people should buy what they can now because one day it may be no more and they will move on to greener pastures as we all will or already have.
        Last edited by CrimSon_ReD; December 29, 2007, 09:04 AM.
        Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

moved to the correct forum.
          ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

I ordered some stuff a few time and this is Canada no more than 2 weeks for total order and usually delay is border if anything else. You can also give them a shout to see if they have it in stock or if its special order. Special order is usually a bit longer.

GL

Comment

I ordered something had no issues arrived on time... i think PA is good
              G35 Coupe
              95PGT kinda stock
              12 R6
              14' Optima slow

Comment

ive orderd a few things from then and it took about a week to arrive.
                95 PGT
                96 Probe SE
                93 Probe GT "Stripped and recycled"
                95 Eclipse GSX
                91 Eagle Talon TSI / 92 Eclipse Gst "Fully Built"

Comment

Working...
                X