Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > General > Probe Lounge

Probe Lounge Discussion about most everything Non Probe related goes here.

Old December 16th, 2011, 08:11 AM   #1
dmark101
Obfuscatory & Abstruse Nomenclature

Exclamation New Announcement regarding email - MUST READ!

i just posted a brand new announcement that is a must read.

yes, i know people here don't take the time to read anything relating to rules or policies here, but this one is important because it affects your posting privileges.

it's also being posted because we have a new board sponsor, complete with their own section for discussion of the item being emailed to the registered users of the board.

if you have an invalid email address associated with your PT account and find yourself not being able to post or even log in, you cannot say you were not notified ahead of time.

as of right now, i have just over 2000 bounced emails and i expect that number to climb. yes, i understand that quite a few will be the result of people who haven't posted on the site in a very, very long time. in any case, please read the announcement and take care of the problem before i'm forced to.

dmark101 is offline   Reply With Quote