Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > Probe Owners Clubs > Southern California Probe Owners Club

Southern California Probe Owners Club Serving Sunny Southern California

Old April 18th, 2016, 10:28 AM   #26
dmark101
Obfuscatory & Abstruse Nomenclature

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorge95pgt View Post
I finally made it back to FFF after a few years hiatus. Cool Show like always. Good seeing you again Damon and Stacy. It was nice meeting you Rick with the clean red PGT.
it was great seeing you and the family jorge, if even for a little bit. as usual, i was all over the place yesterday. i hardly had two minutes to sit and rest. we definitely have to get a run together and hang out.

i'm sorry i got to miss the only other probe that registered in the class. stacey's was with the race cars.

heh, i was actually able to take pictures yesterday. not many of the cars, but got some good shots of the displays.
dmark101 is offline   Reply With Quote