Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 1993 PGT is being kitted and repainted. Take dibs on my stock body parts for cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1993 PGT is being kitted and repainted. Take dibs on my stock body parts for cheap

Well as some of you know my 1993 PGT as of today is being re-painted and having an Andy's Auto Sport kit put on.

So the front and rear bumpers and both side skirts are on the block.
    George from NEPO-NY has first dibs on the front bumper since I offered it to him first at DC Dyno, after someone cut him off and slammed on the brakes. But if he's got one already i'll offer it to others.
    But anyways I have a rental car for 2.5 weeks until I get the PGT back from the body shop. So I'm limited as far as mileage goes.
    And I refuse to ship it. So if you feel like coming to Northeast PA, or Maple Grove Raceway in Reading, PA. On the day this weekend when NPA! goes drag racing, I can bring at least the sideskirts down in the Saturn rental car. Just let me know.

As far as condition
    Front Bumper- could use a paint job since the prior owner lived in Staten Island and commuted to the city. It's pretty chipped up and seems a little more flexible thanit should if you push in on it.
    Back Bumper- A few chips but in pretty good condition.
    Side Skirts-
    Drivers Side- Both peices, and in good condition.
    Passenger Side- Only the long peice from the door back to the rear wheel. But is alright otherwise.

And they're all Black in color.

As far as pricing,
    $50 for the front,(George your offer still stands)
    $70 for the back
    And $75 for both sides of side skirts,or $40 per side.
    Or $150 for all.

Well any questions, just post them here and I'll answer them each day.

Thanks,
    Jonathan
    Jonathan Seifert
    93 PGT, 1st AAS kit in the east, alot more mods than most, Robin's egg blue custom paint.(SOLD)
    05 Jeep Grand Cherokee
    11 Toyota Rav4
    NPA!

...................well.

NPA!
    ¶¶¶ Spyder Mica Metallic1994 PGT ZE-T04E Intercooled @ 6 psi.. ----- Sold within NEPO and PT
    ¶¶¶ Arancio Atlas Metallic1995 PGT NOVI 1000 Intercooled @ 10psi. ----- STUPID FAST
    ¶¶¶ Verde Mica Metallic 1993 PGT Modified, Sanctified, Retired. ----- Damn I miss her.

Comment

Greg Martin
      2009 BMW 328i
      2017 BMW X3
      1990 Probe LX

Comment

Hey jonathan,

I'm in need of some sideskirts. Would you be giving me every piece of the sideskirts (remember I have a base and I dont know a wholel ot about the sides. There is a front piece and a big rear piece right)? I need everything but the door caps. Let me know.

Thanks.....
        Matt Knudsen
        2010 Colorado 5.3L V8
        2009 Yamaha R6r

Comment

Originally posted by m.c.K-dogg
          Hey jonathan,

I'm in need of some sideskirts. Would you be giving me every piece of the sideskirts (remember I have a base and I dont know a wholel ot about the sides. There is a front piece and a big rear piece right)? I need everything but the door caps. Let me know.

Thanks.....

Damn you...

:razz:
          Eric
          96 Miata M
          We're all still learning...

Comment

actually you mean me bill not george. and yea i think i'll end up takeing it from you, just give me till monday to give you a def. e-mail me speedracer7111@aol.com
            94pgt - Proud member of NEPO
            the sugar daddy of NEPO Long Island
            Director of "NEPO GIRLS GONE WILD"
            oh yea and "underground"
            Krysys a lesbian ~MM6*\o/*

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer711
              actually you mean me bill not george. and yea i think i'll end up takeing it from you, just give me till monday to give you a def. e-mail me speedracer7111@aol.com
              Sorry Bill,
              I'm not the best on remembering names.:sad:
              But just let me know what's up.
              Jonathan Seifert
              93 PGT, 1st AAS kit in the east, alot more mods than most, Robin's egg blue custom paint.(SOLD)
              05 Jeep Grand Cherokee
              11 Toyota Rav4
              NPA!

Comment

Originally posted by m.c.K-dogg
                Hey jonathan,

Thanks.....
                Matt,
                Yeah there are two peices on each side like you say. But the small front piece on the passenger side wasn't there when I bought the car. So it's just the long rear piece for that side.

And also Matt, if you have a base you probaly don't have any side skirt at all if I remember correctly. And the Andy's kit mounts with stock mounting points, so I'll still need the mounting hardware.
                So it might not work on a base, without some work.

Well just let me know.
                Jonathan Seifert
                05 Jeep Grand Cherokee
                11 Toyota Rav4
                NPA!

Comment

I'm in need of just the long sideskirt for the drivers side, since a mini van slammed into me the same day george got cut off ;\ That was a shitty day for probes, as I heard of other people having their probes damaged that day. How far are you from nyc? Let me know

Danny
                  1994 pgt
                  Reborn
                  donated 12/2006

Comment

grrrrrrrrrr, george didnt have that accident i did. me Bill. grrrrrr lol
                    94pgt - Proud member of NEPO
                    the sugar daddy of NEPO Long Island
                    Director of "NEPO GIRLS GONE WILD"
                    oh yea and "underground"
                    Krysys a lesbian ~MM6*\o/*

Comment

Hey the hardware is no problem. When can I send you the money for them? Let me know.

Thanks....
                      Matt Knudsen
                      2010 Colorado 5.3L V8
                      2009 Yamaha R6r

Comment

Matt,
                        I talked with my bodyman today for like 5 minutes. While checking on the progress. But still need to make sure that I can have the old body pieces. And also I'll be there tommorrow and will check for any damage on these items up close.
                        Jonathan Seifert
                        05 Jeep Grand Cherokee
                        11 Toyota Rav4
                        NPA!

Comment

George, Bill whatever your name is, if you decide to pass up the front bumper cover, I got dibs...

I live in Albany, pick-up no prob... Nor is cash

Comment

let me know the deal on the sideskirt as soon as you know ;]
                            1994 pgt
                            Reborn
                            donated 12/2006

Comment

Okay Matt,
                              I'm good to sell these items.
                              But I took a closer look and the passenger side SS(from the rear wheel to the front of the door) has a piece about 3-4" broken off.
                              so it's not complete. If you want to pass on it now, that's cool. And Speedo you'd be welcome to the complete drivers side Side Skirt(both pieces).
                              So just let me know what everyone wants to do.

As for availability, my body shop man wants to hold them until I get the car on Friday May 3. So if you happen to be coming to Custom Compact Power Jam in Carlisle, PA next weekend (May 3-5). I'll save you shipping and bring the pieces to the show.
                              But otherwise I'll PM you my mailing address, and I'd prefer Money Order's since that gives you insurance.

Thanks,
                              Jonathan
                              Jonathan Seifert
                              05 Jeep Grand Cherokee
                              11 Toyota Rav4
                              NPA!

Comment

Working...
                              X