Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > Major Probe Meets > Retired Probe Meets > Probe People Meet I

Probe People Meet I Come on down to Tucson, March 16 - 19! Good people, good times, great memories!

Old March 9th, 2007, 06:04 PM   #26
Evil Probe
College Football POC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRKSGT
Well, since most of us are flying, I'd assume that would be pretty hard to do. You're welcome to my airline pretzles, though.
No way, I'm keeping those things, along with the peanuts and alcohol.
Old March 9th, 2007, 06:06 PM   #27
Bomb Squad
We Remember

Nope; we got everything covered for the BBQ. Thanks for the offer though.
FPOC 2010 Calendar Model: Mr. December
Old March 14th, 2007, 06:01 PM   #28
PurpSpdRcr95

not sure that we will be hanging out and doing what everyone else is going to do. Matt and I want to party like crazy Irish on St Patricks day. or at least that evening. he wants to drink green beer and eat corned beef and hash. so were going to find someplace Irish.
Old March 15th, 2007, 08:53 PM   #29
Jackie_96PGT
Five Star Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpSpdRcr95
not sure that we will be hanging out and doing what everyone else is going to do. Matt and I want to party like crazy Irish on St Patricks day. or at least that evening. he wants to drink green beer and eat corned beef and hash. so were going to find someplace Irish.
We were thinking of coming to your house early Saturday and hanging out with you guys. If you and Matt wanted to go out Saturday night, we can keep my little princess I figured we would meet up with everyone on Saturday night and go to the airshow on Sunday.
Old March 16th, 2007, 02:20 AM   #30
trmoser

How long is Napi going to last? If its not all day then everybody could check out the pavilions in phoenix. That would give some of the people in phoenix that can't make it to Tucson a chance to meet up as well.

Also... there is going to be a kegger at my house Saturday night...

I need to play with my rear sway bar a bit, but Hopefully I can make it down there Friday for dinner and the parties...

I wont be there for Sunday nights dinner though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old March 16th, 2007, 03:55 AM   #31
mx3man83

Oh man, I'm drunk. I guess I started a day too early?

Old March 16th, 2007, 06:45 AM   #32
bluedevilinaz
Juiced Member

Whats new frank? hahaha. I don't think theres one meet I've been to that you've been at that you aren't drinking or completely trashed. hahahaha
"~ Harvey93gt
Old March 16th, 2007, 12:42 PM   #33
PurpSpdRcr95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie_96PGT
We were thinking of coming to your house early Saturday and hanging out with you guys. If you and Matt wanted to go out Saturday night, we can keep my little princess I figured we would meet up with everyone on Saturday night and go to the airshow on Sunday.
Cool. sounds great.. i dont want to take her to NOPI. if we go to the Air show i think that will be enough excitment for her. but we do want to go out Saturday night unless matt changes his mind
Old March 16th, 2007, 12:59 PM   #34
Jackie_96PGT
Five Star Member

Do you think the airshow will be too loud for her? Not sure
Old March 16th, 2007, 01:20 PM   #35
PurpSpdRcr95

i always see people there with their young young kids.. i think it'll be ok.. especially after last weekend when we went to Texas Road House and they were screaming at the top of their lungs for someone's birthday, i'm pretty sure she lost some of the sensitivity to her ears.

I thought this might be Helpful for those who have never been to the Air Show.

AIR SHOW INFO
http://www.dmairshow.com/
its free to get in, but everyone needs to read the list of what you can't bring onto the base

I can't wait to hand her over to you. she has been on the extreme naughty kick for awhile. she cries about everything. i'm going crazy!

tell Rick i have an abundance of yummy food. i made 3 pumpkin pies (i was bored) and a bunch of chocolate chip cookies.

Last edited by PurpSpdRcr95; March 16th, 2007 at 01:26 PM.
Old March 16th, 2007, 06:37 PM   #36
2G-STraT
Donating User

I want cookies!

1990 PGT - Slipping n' Sliding ....
"i like work. it fascinates me. i can sit and look at it for hours."
Old March 16th, 2007, 08:18 PM   #37
Jackie_96PGT
Five Star Member

Rick says "YOU CANT HANDLE THE COOKIES"
Old March 16th, 2007, 08:46 PM   #38
2G-STraT
Donating User

I can handle her cookies AND your cookies at the same time baby! ...

1990 PGT - Slipping n' Sliding ....
"i like work. it fascinates me. i can sit and look at it for hours."
Old March 17th, 2007, 07:57 PM   #39
rendell
Donating Member

I'm in Phoenix for the weekend for NOPI. But I didn't see this thread till today. Prolly walked right passed you guys!
.................................................. ._\ /_
The bump in my hood means I am happy to see you.-../__/ \__\
Old March 17th, 2007, 09:54 PM   #40
74grabber
Five Star Member

I was at nopi.... only seen 1 mx6 and one probe in the parking lot. Did anybody even make it there? I was there from about 3-6

Remember boys and girls...... Its not what is under the hood, its what FITS under the hood.
Old March 17th, 2007, 11:47 PM   #41
bluedevilinaz
Juiced Member

It wasn't all probes man. A lot of people came in from out of state and in a few cases out of the country. I'm not sure who all went, but I know mario did with his srt-4 and I think roger did with his albino cow but other than that I'm not too sure. I think a few of them were rental cars, oh I forgot about the BAPOC gusy in the altimus.
"~ Harvey93gt
Old March 18th, 2007, 10:46 AM   #42
jon93PGT
Five Star Member

Yes, the "BAPOC guy in the altimus" is here...

We didn't go to NOPI because none of us wanted to spend $30 for a freakin car show!

We hung at the pool yesterday, drank, got food, general good times.. I'm telling you, you guys are missing out.

Jackie, we better see you before we head back to CA! I've got the huge italian and the little asian with me (they're asleep at the moment).. But hey, thanks for letting Rick out of the house for a bit. Good to see the DOM every once in a while, and somebody had to make Tony feel young!

Anyway, I'm pretty sure the airshow is still the plan for today. Mario said his boys will have some sort of EOD bomb squad display... I'm interested in checking that out..

In other news, we all survived last night. We all managed to get banged up drunk, at least most of us. And we all made it home safely!

See most of you later!

2012 BMW X3 35i M Sport- Traded

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

2004 BMW 330i ZHP- Totaled
Old March 18th, 2007, 12:02 PM   #43
74grabber
Five Star Member

Yep 37.00 with parking, but the bikini show wasn't that bad. It was the first time I was at nopi and probably the last for that price. That nopi show on speed made it seem a lot better and worth the money.

Remember boys and girls...... Its not what is under the hood, its what FITS under the hood.
Old March 18th, 2007, 07:23 PM   #44
Steves 96 PSE
Bwam Bwam Bwaaaaaaaaaaah!

that's because they take scenes from previous years they were on tour and combine them with the new shows to make them look bigger and better than what they really are..

How do I know this?

Because I was at their first NOPI when they started the series tour.. Got first place with the Probe...

The next year I skipped..

The year after that I attended took 1st again with the probe.. This time it was televised..

I haven't been since..

But was browsing through the channels the other night and stumbled on the speed channel where I saw the Nopi Series on tv, and low and behold there was my buddies Celica that they recorded when we were entering in the NOPI show the last time I went.. Funny thing was.. This episode was for this past year and I know that neither him nor I have shown since 2004..

YuengPong 6 & 7 Champion
Daily Driver:___

Hobby car:___