PMO 1st gen products (part II)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slackermx6
    What is the deal with the traction bars. I don't want to tie up 240 for weeks and then just have it refunded.

Uhm... it's pay to play. You have to pay, they make them, then you get to play. It's sort of a give and take, no? Or, you know, capitalism.
    Never on PT.
    '98 CSVT #3780.

Comment

• For all you whiners, if you want something made for the car, deal with the terms.
      Hoser Shane
      "No Ken, I don't work at the Gap"

Comment

• Originally posted by NBProbe
        For all you whiners, if you want something made for the car, deal with the terms.
        it may sound harsh to some, but no pain, no gain. unless people step up to the plate in a matter like this, things aren't gonna just happen (yeah, who am i to speak, i dropped out myself ). it's like my parents used to say to me when i was younger... beggers can't be choosers!
        Stefan, Co-Founder NMPOC

Track Devil - May the boost be with you!
        Generally disrespectfull of other enthusiasts!
        Silver 2002 Impreza WRX - Silver 2002 Impreza WRX (sold) - Red 1991 Corrado G60 (sold) - Black 1998 Aprilia RS 250

Comment

• I'd just like to know what I'm getting. There hasn't been enough details
          91PGT project car still isn't done, don't ask

Comment

• there won't be to many more details untill they get past the design stage of the development process.
            Stefan, Co-Founder NMPOC

Track Devil - May the boost be with you!
            Generally disrespectfull of other enthusiasts!
            Silver 2002 Impreza WRX - Silver 2002 Impreza WRX (sold) - Red 1991 Corrado G60 (sold) - Black 1998 Aprilia RS 250

Comment

• Originally posted by EVERY DETAIL
              I'd just like to know what I'm getting. There hasn't been enough details
              I will say this it won't be any cheep ass product you can buy off e-bay

Comment

• Also if you take a look at our current products. I hope you can trust you will be getting something you will be proud of

Comment

• Well, I look forward to your design, I'll wait till I see that.
                  91PGT project car still isn't done, don't ask

Comment

• Originally posted by neonman
                    Also if you take a look at our current products. I hope you can trust you will be getting something you will be proud of
                    I know i will. After seeing all of your products for the second gens. I'm extremely happy I got in touch with you guys about products for us 1st genners. I KNOW I can expect a quality product and hopefully more in the future. A big to PMO quality products, effort and dedication.
                    I can't wait for the FSTB to come through.
                    Ford Probe GT'91:

K&N, UDP, Fidanza Flywheel, Race Concepts cross drilled/slotted F&R rotors, Goodridge SS lines, AutoMeter Gauges, Lo-Tek A-pillar pod, H4 conversion, 35F%20%R tinted, Andys Auto Sport Intimidator 2 Body Kit

Comment

• Updating
                      Last edited by lilred; January 10, 2005, 08:21 AM.

Comment

• Remember, these guys have a reputation to keep. You can expect a quality product.
                        Hoser Shane
                        "No Ken, I don't work at the Gap"

Comment

• im still in, ive been gone again. i apologize. im going to have to be removed from the 1st gen strut bar list. I wanted this very badly, but just got a 90$ ticket for rolling down my university's campus on my skateboard.(illegal since a little bit ago.) i will be able to purchase one in a few weeks but not at this point. im sorry.

Comment

• Just got my money right? I want the bar!

Comment

• Uhm... it's pay to play. You have to pay, they make them, then you get to play. It's sort of a give and take, no? Or, you know, capitalism.
                              Read my original post again.

What is the deal with the traction bars. I don't want to tie up 240 for weeks and then just have it refunded.
                              Maybe I need to say this in simpler terms. Are the traction bars going to be made if we don't get the 10 people? I can pay anytime however as of now there are not even ten on the list so it is pointless to pay.

EDIT Swordsman6 how capitalism works 99% of the time is the company designs and makes a product out of there own pocket then sells a completed product. That is the risk you take of running a business. PMO is asking alot out of its customers to pay upfront for a product they will not even give simple details about or a time frame of how long they will be waiting.
                              Last edited by slackermx6; September 7, 2004, 11:41 AM.
                              Slacker Motorsports

Comment

• If you read the post, you'd see the bars will be manufactured with an incomplete list .

Via email, the timeframe on the bars was 4-6 weeks to ship, post FSTB prototyping.
                                Never on PT.
                                '98 CSVT #3780.

Comment

Working...
                                X