Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

put me in for the traction bars

Comment

I might be interested in the traction bars if I knew what they did ??? But as for now, I can only afford the FSTB. Maybe if they purchase date can be done later on for that, or is done another time, I'll probably jump on it...but then again...I still dont know what it does.

Comment

I'm in for the traction bars.
        Slacker Motorsports

Comment

Originally posted by Nsanityownzu
          um...why is there a winking eye next to my name?!
          I must of copied that smiley some how Oh well I added some more.

Comment

Im in for the traction bars!

Comment

Are the traction bars more for drag racing or would they hurt your handling at all? I'd like the chassis to be much stiffer but not at the expense of the handling I need in autocross.

Comment

Originally posted by Nsanityownzu
                I might be interested in the traction bars if I knew what they did ??? But as for now, I can only afford the FSTB. Maybe if they purchase date can be done later on for that, or is done another time, I'll probably jump on it...but then again...I still dont know what it does.
                you know that nasty wheel hop problem we have? well, traction bars take car of that problem for us.
                Stefan, Co-Founder NMPOC

Track Devil - May the boost be with you!
                Generally disrespectfull of other enthusiasts!
                Silver 2002 Impreza WRX - Silver 2002 Impreza WRX (sold) - Red 1991 Corrado G60 (sold) - Black 1998 Aprilia RS 250

Comment

TTT Is anyone else going to be interested in the FSTB?!

Comment

this sux... as usual, no one comes thru to their word other than a couple of hardcore tuners.
                    Stefan, Co-Founder NMPOC

Silver 2002 Impreza WRX - Silver 2002 Impreza WRX (sold) - Red 1991 Corrado G60 (sold) - Black 1998 Aprilia RS 250

Comment

Originally posted by zkiller
                      this sux... as usual, no one comes thru to their word other than a couple of hardcore tuners.

Where is the 1G support that was shown in the product idea development thread?

Do you folks not want any aftermarket support?
                      Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.
                      1G FAQ - A MUST READ for 1G's! ~ 1990 PGL = WRECKED! & Sold! ~ 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring
                      "Let me hear you make decisions without your television."

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

if there is someone out there who is planning on buying this once its out, then u might as well sign up now instead of waiting...then u would only owe half the money once its completed
                        i have an mx6.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabe17
                          if there is someone out there who is planning on buying this once its out, then u might as well sign up now instead of waiting...then u would only owe half the money once its completed

Comment

Just to give you guy's a heads up. If we can fill the 10 spots on both the traction bars and the FSTB. I will promise you that we will not stop there. We will continue coming out with more

Comment

just curious, but if this didn't go thru... would it be possible to get a custom set of traction bars made somewhere down the road. i realize that there would be some extra cost involved, but no pain, no gain i guess.
                              Stefan, Co-Founder NMPOC

Comment

I give in. I want a strut bar too badly. How soon do we have to have the deposit to you? After prototyping, about how soon till you have a workable product (and the balance will be due)?

And yes, I'm a serious buyer. I just want to be informed.
                                Last edited by hotrodmex; August 9, 2004, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X