Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2.0L sueprcharger Kits are on sale, in case you haven't heard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.0L sueprcharger Kits are on sale, in case you haven't heard!

Incase any of you were not aware the sale/pre-sale/bulk-buy kind of thing for the 2.0L SC kits.. it is going on right now! If you were aware of the kit you may not be aware that I updated and changed a couple things before production. The kit used to have the air filter right on the blower, close the exhaust manifold – I opted to make a full cold-air intake instead, this resulted in a temperature drop of 40 degrees!! IMHO that's quite significant!

I'm making a limited run of 10 kits, for now, to see how well this goes over with people. Feed back and purchasing will dictate if I make another run.

I've have 5 of these kits paid for in full, with 5 left to purchase. They are very close to completion; basically I need to pay the shop for the mounting plates, purchase air filters, additional couplers and powder coat – so right now, they are close to 80% in completion as the rest of the parts are here, welded up and ready to go.

I do need to sell at least 3 of these kits rather quickly in order to wrap this up asap. If I'm able to get at least 3 more sold in the next week I'll be able to deliver in Early May. Money is the only thing holding me back because this project is entirely funded by you guys. For those who have already paid in, thank you so much!! It's greatly appreciated and You will be very happy with this product, just as anyone else who has installed any of my supercharger kits.

This special buy is $800 shipped; If I am to make more after this initial buy the price will go up!!

Along with many of the things I've been working on, one of which has been a new website. The old one isn't very attractive or functional IMHO. This link below and the index are the only two pages that are uploaded to the server, so if you tool around, you aren't going to find anything else. =)

http://mrspeed.biz/newsite/product-fs-ac-sc-kit.html

For now, the only accepted forms of payment are Check, money order, Cashiers check, wire-transfer and Western Union. Paypal is not accepted at this time.

Sold to and paid in full:
    1 NolanSpawn
    2 Kanyon86
    3 James Barton
    4 Corey Rossiter
    5 Terry Broadley
    6 Chris (Bryan) Murphy

Contact info :
    Adlorin@mrspeed.biz
    or PM on here.
    Or 517-803-5883 (cell) if you would like to talk to me directly instead of electronically!
    Last edited by Adlorin; July 10, 2006, 12:26 PM.
    '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
    '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Come on guys....lets get this buy completely filled

Josh
    Silver 2011 5.7L Toyota Tundra CrewMax
    Former Owner of The Fastest N/A 2.0 Probe

Comment

please people... buy these.... i want my dang kit to ship!

Comment

Originally posted by Corey5188
        please people... buy these.... i want my dang kit to ship!
        Oh you'll still get her for sure. Just a couple mroe people to buy in will speed it up a bit is all.

Comment

i want one its just that i need te complete setup and im little sort of the price i almost have enough though
          93 Probe SE
          97 GTS
          06 Speed6
          MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
          Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

Originally posted by bcmurphy87
            i want one its just that i need te complete setup and im little sort of the price i almost have enough though

Comment

Originally posted by bcmurphy87
              even if you were to buy one or two stages lower at this time, and when you get the money for the extra pieces buy them, you would help everyone get their kits, and you would get your kit quicker as well....

Comment

If i win the lotto anytime soon ill be sure to get one
                I love probes
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3311911

Comment

Originally posted by Corey5188
                  even if you were to buy one or two stages lower at this time, and when you get the money for the extra pieces buy them, you would help everyone get their kits, and you would get your kit quicker as well....
                  True. Often times people will piece together a forced induction product rather than drop all the money at a single time.

Also, I may not make a second run of these so if you want one, this is the time for sure.

~Patrick

Comment

Any update Patrick. You know I need an update by today.

Josh

Comment

i would like one too

Comment

I talked to NolanSpawn earlier, but in short, they are at the powdercoater right now. Which means shipment very shortly here!

Comment

FYI I did buy the entire kit im number 6
                          93 Probe SE
                          97 GTS
                          06 Speed6
                          MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
                          Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

Just an update from my end. Patrick gave me the phone number to the coater so I could speak with them to confirm the parts are there. I havent been able to get ahold of them as of yet becuase of my work schedule this week being strained. By the time I get home from work they are most likely closed and I am leaving for work at 4am. I left them a message on their answering machine today, we'll see if they respond.

UPDATE - 7/13/06

Ok I got a call back from the powdercoater that Pat used. I wanted to call them to just confirm that all the parts were infact there and done being coated. So just for those who were a little skeptical and suspicious of if Pat really was doing all he was claiming to, he isnt lying. ITs just really down to $$ right now. Once he makes up the money needed to get the parts from the coater, then we will get out stuff.

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by nolanspawn
                              Just an update from my end. Patrick gave me the phone number to the coater so I could speak with them to confirm the parts are there. I havent been able to get ahold of them as of yet becuase of my work schedule this week being strained. By the time I get home from work they are most likely closed and I am leaving for work at 4am. I left them a message on their answering machine today, we'll see if they respond.

UPDATE - 7/13/06

Ok I got a call back from the powdercoater that Pat used. I wanted to call them to just confirm that all the parts were infact there and done being coated. So just for those who were a little skeptical and suspicious of if Pat really was doing all he was claiming to, he isnt lying. ITs just really down to $$ right now. Once he makes up the money needed to get the parts from the coater, then we will get out stuff.

Josh

Update on my end - Still working. Project is close to half-way done now though. Framing and structural work always takes so much time.

~Patrick

Comment

Working...
                              X