Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steps in the right direction welcome 2000!
    -J-Rod-
    301whp 293wtq 9.5psi 14 degrees back under the knife (high compression & spray)
    93 PGT-T
    96 PGT Reacquired, Revived, and Resold
    08 Mazdaspeed 3 Allwheel drive 5857..Blah blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by Jarod7920 View Post
      Steps in the right direction welcome 2000!
      2000?

now go update your thread.
      ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by rajamit View Post
        Great news! Thanks for taking the time and consideration for the pict rule...

I think we should someohow make a picture thread or something and get a rally up for another donation.. Im sure everyone can throw in $5 just for good faith!

lets get some ideas together to raise some money for the site guys.

Lets do some sort of raffle or contest where everyone puts in $5... not sure what the prize would be... maybe a raffle for the 5*
        i can do that maing another paypal account with all money to go there. winner gets the password and can foward the money to their own account or spend it lol

Comment

I like the new rules and additions to the boards.

As to the rule pertaining to the screen name in every pic, what should a seller do if they wanted to include some great pics of their car that were taken in the past? There may be situations where pics from a past meet or show (where great time was taken in cleaning/detailing) would be advantageous to have in the thread.
          My 93GT, Wendy - the oldest second gen Probe in the U.S. still on the road.

Forever in search of Enkei Shoguns.

Comment

Originally posted by mtsmb View Post
            I like the new rules and additions to the boards.

As to the rule pertaining to the screen name in every pic, what should a seller do if they wanted to include some great pics of their car that were taken in the past? There may be situations where pics from a past meet or show (where great time was taken in cleaning/detailing) would be advantageous to have in the thread.
            the changes to the corner store rules apply to ALL of the corner store forums.

that means you need to include the screen name and PT in the pics, even if it's for a vehicle.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101 View Post
              the changes to the corner store rules apply to ALL of the corner store forums.

that means you need to include the screen name and PT in the pics, even if it's for a vehicle.
              I understand that. I just think sellers could make more progress on getting their car sold had they the option at least to include some glory shots of the car.
              My 93GT, Wendy - the oldest second gen Probe in the U.S. still on the road.

Forever in search of Enkei Shoguns.

Comment

Stuff like this is the reason why I chose a couple of months ago to automatically donate 2 dollars a month to this site.

Damon never sits on his hands with requests and he is constantly making changes to make this site better, and so I think we as beneficiaries of this site owe to him to GIVE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see no reason why the majority of people who visit this site can't donate a seriously tiny amount like 1-2 dollars a month, and if we all did it that would make the difference!

I'll end the rant, but Damon I just found this new set of rules out and I wanted to post my appreciation!
                mods: Custom intake manifold, Water to Air Intercooler, jands safeguard, pacesetter headers, borlacatback, EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER,millenia s injectors, megasquirt, mx3 fly,ngk wires, Built engine with ze heads and cams,electric exhaust cutout, methanol injection, quaife lsd, and 9-10 psi.
                Old 160k mile engine dyno result: 245whp 227 ftlbs tq best de 1/4: 13.80 at 103.28mph with a 60' of 2.170 on 6psi. GONNA BE QUICKER SOON!

Comment

Originally posted by mattm View Post
                  Stuff like this is the reason why I chose a couple of months ago to automatically donate 2 dollars a month to this site.

Damon never sits on his hands with requests and he is constantly making changes to make this site better, and so I think we as beneficiaries of this site owe to him to GIVE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see no reason why the majority of people who visit this site can't donate a seriously tiny amount like 1-2 dollars a month, and if we all did it that would make the difference!

I'll end the rant, but Damon I just found this new set of rules out and I wanted to post my appreciation!
                  '14 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
                  '16 Chrysler 300S

Comment

This is great news Damon, hopefully people will NOT abuse the WTB section as it was once before. Let be known that the WTB section will be heavily monitored and anyone thinking they are going to do a junkyard business on the side WILL be reported. If you are found guilty of such your CS privileges will be requested to be banned and if you are banned from the CS you will no longer buy / sell in here.

The reason why the WTB were taken away in the beginning was because of selfish greedy people using PT to benefit their pockets and failing to pay for a vendor status. Let's hope history doesn't repeat itself, all it takes is one bad apple to destroy it for everyone and that is what happened in the past.
                    Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

Originally posted by mattm View Post
                      thanks for the kind words matt.

i singled out this sentence, because in all honesty, if we had 40-50 people who did that, it would be a tremendous help.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

DOne, now where my perks.
                        Last edited by mac1; December 6, 2010, 11:04 AM.
                        1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
                        1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
                        2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
                        2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
                        1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Hey dudes, thanks for improving the site!

Some of you got me thinking and so I donated a little bit of $ to help out. Cheers!
                          DRIVE IT LIKE YOU BUILT IT!!
                          94 Probe GT..no engine!

96 Probe GT now with full-forged KLZE ..8psi untuned and buck wildCarDomain page

Comment

Step in the right direction, however I can't say I fully agree w/ the screenname in the pic.... I've been taking pics the past few months of my stuff and boxing it up to ship so I can post it all at once and send it out as I sell them.... leaving for the Navy so the car stuff has to go! Not cool, I have to start over now... but I do see the merit in it.
                            White 89 PGT: Sold
                            Green 626 V6: Sold
                            Black 95 PGT: Sold
                            OBP 06 WRX: Breathing Mods
                            Parts in the corner store for sale or trade...

Comment

Is this site still active? My 97 GTS is happy here in KY, so am I

Comment

Originally posted by JP97GTS View Post
                                Is this site still active? My 97 GTS is happy here in KY, so am I
                                Most definitely. Many of us did not take our own advice and keep our PGTs (including me ) but PT is family, so you know we'll always be here!
                                Last edited by ladyjazz17; June 17, 2017, 08:00 AM.
                                2015 Dodge Charger SXT Rallye, JAZZZND , 40K
                                JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
                                JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold
                                born in MA, grew up in MI, live in CA, just kept moving west

Comment

Working...
                                X