Sensei SS Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensei SS Hood

Is there anyone that purchased this or any other hood from Ken @ PA ?

Hows fitment ?

If you have any pics please post of it installed on your car

thanks, Ned
    "The Punisher" Just a little 2.53l, on it's way after Probe/MX6 records... NOT .......... Parted & Sold Out!!!

Most of all the Sensei SS hoods I have seen leave a small gap between the front fender and the hood.
    Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

Originally posted by CrimSon_ReD
      Most of all the Sensei SS hoods I have seen leave a small gap between the front fender and the hood.
      will hood pins take care of the gap, or is it more of a gap horizontally?
      New Ride - '03 Berlina Black S2K - A Few Mods........... Sold
      1994 RioRed PGT, 1997 Black GTS - Gettin' Some Rest.......
      1999 Black SHO - Intake, 3rd Cat. Delete, MagnaFlow Exhaust, Cams Welded, Tranny Cooler, FPS Tuned........ Sold

Comment

Nah hood pins will not assist in that, the gap I believe is somewhat like 1/2 inch. It didnt really look too bad, I ended getting the space to be smaller later on but didnt take a photo of it.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by CrimSon_ReD; June 7, 2007, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimSon_ReD
          Nah hood pins will not assist in that, the gap I believe is somewhat like 1/2 inch. It didnt really look too bad, I ended getting the space to be smaller later on but didnt take a photo of it.
          There will be gap even with stock front bumper ? Because thats what Im gonna be using

Hopefully mine will look something like that
          "The Punisher" Just a little 2.53l, on it's way after Probe/MX6 records... NOT .......... Parted & Sold Out!!!

Comment

anyone ?

Comment

Depends n the hood, because that front sensei is bolted exactly as a front bumper should be mounted.

Comment

you can get a camaro scoop and mold it on so you don't have fitment issues and looks close to the PA one
                "SOLD"11/13 regrinds,01 p&p Protege IM,SSautochrome Headers,2.5 High-Flow Exhaust,Magnaflow Muffler,X-Tune Wires,Ngk Plugs,Grounding Kit,Blaster2 Coil,CAI,Esr Performance UDP,Civic Sts,626 Sway Bar,ProCarParts FSTB&RSTB,3Gauge Pillar,Speed Hut Overlays,Autometer Gauges,Camaro Scoop,Hid Conversion,16Rim'SOLD"

Comment

Originally posted by Hymen1
                  you can get a camaro scoop and mold it on so you don't have fitment issues and looks close to the PA one

Yeah I know, but no fakes here please

Comment

check this out

Comment

Scoote CF has better fitment than regular scoote hoods.

Comment

how is that with the scoote hood fiberglass, cause i wanna buy that one from PA
                        how should the fitment be with that one??
                        anyone know's?
                        *97-PGT-2.5-V6*20x9J XXR 526*Custom Kitted*Custom Paint*Custom Quad Angel Eye Lights*Custom Dual Exhaust*Custom Enginebay*Custom Interior*Custom ICE*AccuAir-FBSS AirRide*K-sport Air-Coilovers*K-Sport BBK*Carbon Fiber*Lambo-Doors*

Comment

I talked to Kenny last friday night about this hood, he said that they have them in stock and that carbon fiber hoods fit better than fiber glass hoods.
                          New Ride - '03 Berlina Black S2K - A Few Mods........... Sold
                          1994 RioRed PGT, 1997 Black GTS - Gettin' Some Rest.......
                          1999 Black SHO - Intake, 3rd Cat. Delete, MagnaFlow Exhaust, Cams Welded, Tranny Cooler, FPS Tuned........ Sold

Comment

Um I just said that!

Comment

hmm, on the pic there it looks like the right side is a little bit up
                              can that be fixed?

damit, im trying to call PA but without result
                              maby i have the time wrong in USA cause i am from holland
                              holland is GMT+1 hour
                              ins't the time in new york eastern time GMT-5 hours?
                              plz help
                              Last edited by richard NL; June 11, 2007, 11:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Double Post
                              *97-PGT-2.5-V6*20x9J XXR 526*Custom Kitted*Custom Paint*Custom Quad Angel Eye Lights*Custom Dual Exhaust*Custom Enginebay*Custom Interior*Custom ICE*AccuAir-FBSS AirRide*K-sport Air-Coilovers*K-Sport BBK*Carbon Fiber*Lambo-Doors*

Comment

Working...
                              X