No response.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No response.

I've e-mailed a couple of times asking how much shipping is for the fpr kit to canada so I can send my money but no answer. Is there any other way to contact him?

If you cant get a hold of an American PT vendor try JamieC the Canadian PT vendor see what he's got. why keep trying if they don't respond, although I haven't really heard complaints from mxb. Summer holidays or something maybe?? ..
    93 gt
    95 tbird sc
    2010 focus ses

Comment

Originally posted by ya_whatever View Post
      If you cant get a hold of an American PT vendor try JamieC the Canadian PT vendor see what he's got. why keep trying if they don't respond, although I haven't really heard complaints from mxb. Summer holidays or something maybe?? ..
      I got a response and everything is good to go. Ordered my AFPR so everything is good!.

Thanks though.

Comment

and thats probably why Ive never heard any complaints.. a bit of patients is required .. Thanks for the follow up so guys know though
        93 gt
        95 tbird sc
        2010 focus ses

Comment

Doubt Jaime would have had anything for us in the way of a fpr kit anyways..
          John Kessler - 'The Original Mayonnaise'
          '95 Probe GT- Blurple-ish, SSR Integral A2s, D2 Coilovers, Renault Laguna Lip SOLD
          '96 Probe GT-Bolt-Ons, MS1 v3.0, Custom Suspension, The original Tri-Flow Turbo Cams, etc..Sold, and missed

New? From Missouri/S. Illinois/Kansas area? Let me know!
          '95 M3/2/5-S366 2J Swap in progress

Comment

Working...
          X