Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds like fun... I know a lot of us from TXPOC are planning to come...

Comment

Question

My name is Scott and i am from Warrensburg missouri. Was wondering if i could possibly get to the meet Friday night since i work late sometimes. I will be bringing a buddy with me. I have never been to a meet before so this will be my first one. thank you for your time.
      scott

Comment

Not a problem
        I will have contactr numbers and directions up this week
        If you come in from Warrensburg, we can get you where you need to be
        (93 PGT 243K)(2007 MAZDASPEED 6 47K)(2004 MAZDA 6S 107K)(04 MPV 155K)(04 MPV 156K)(07 M45 66K)(12 NV2500 5.6 6K)
        You feel flattered someone wants to be like you.
        You feel pissed off they are trying to copy you.
        You feel grateful when you realize just how dumb they trully are

Comment

Thank you I am hoping to get my car done this weekend trying to get the bugs out before i really go far. BUt hopefully everything goes good. I will get the contact number from you this week. Thank you.

Comment

I got a truck show the weekend before. :-( I don't know If I can make it. We will see. :-)

*1995 Laser Red PGT *1994 Wild Orchid PGT *1991 Red PLX
            P-R-O-B-E-D

Comment

Originally posted by imtokay
              Expect Indy representation! Dan Hughes, Dana, & myself are are definite go. I'm going to see how much interest I can stir up. I'm actually quite positive we can get a caravan of guys coming over.

Hope to see you guys at BAMM!

If I can get a place to crash I will come on friday but I too will leave late saterday as sunday is fathers day and want to spend it with them
              so count me in
              92 MX6 GT

1st Gens are like the lyrics of Crazy Bi$%H "You F#@% so good I'm on top of it!" Thats why we keep comming back for more!!

Comment

Of all the years I've tried to make it to a meet... I might finally make this one. I have some heads and other parts still in storage at my buddys house in Carbondale I've been meaning to pick up, whats another two hours over to STL?
                1994 PGT MS2 LC-1 370cc 190lph KLZE intake ported heads Turbonetics T4 2.5" Magnaflow STS MX3 flywheel ceramic clutch, 355fwhp ** sold
                1980 Fairmont 4-door, S472, Megasquirt, 351C, 678rwhp.
                2003 Mach 1, FR500 engine, 372rwhp w/out spray.
                2003 Escape, slow.

Comment

Originally posted by rurockn
                  Of all the years I've tried to make it to a meet... I might finally make this one. I have some heads and other parts still in storage at my buddys house in Carbondale I've been meaning to pick up, whats another two hours over to STL?
                  Did you ever get to run your car over in Benton? I had my ticket stub from that rained-out night in my car for about a year, but never got to use it.

Still not sure if I'll be able to make it, but if I do, any chance I could talk you out of a test ride? I still consider picking up a turbo kit every now and then, and maybe a real-world experience is just what I need to make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverprobe
                    Did you ever get to run your car over in Benton? I had my ticket stub from that rained-out night in my car for about a year, but never got to use it.
                    Hey there! No I never made it back either to use up that ticket, and sure... if I drop in for that weekend you can have a ride, no problem.
                    1994 PGT MS2 LC-1 370cc 190lph KLZE intake ported heads Turbonetics T4 2.5" Magnaflow STS MX3 flywheel ceramic clutch, 355fwhp ** sold
                    1980 Fairmont 4-door, S472, Megasquirt, 351C, 678rwhp.
                    2003 Mach 1, FR500 engine, 372rwhp w/out spray.
                    2003 Escape, slow.

Comment

Sorry for the last post, whatever it was please forgive me. Im new to probetalk and kind of exited to go to a first meet and listen and learn. Been waiting for meet that was closeby.

Comment

well, i'm not going to be able to make this even beings my car isn't up. Hopefully I'll make it to the next one. I'm going to b in MO, at the tan-tar-a, on july 8-10 i believe.
                        Black 99 F150 Lightning with a 2.3L Kenne Bell and extras 465whp/ 593ft/lbs 12.786@104.495
                        Black 91pgt 12.02@108mph, 12.04@115mph 12.06@119mph 350.6hp 425.6ft/lbs Best 1/8th 7.81@94.79mph

Comment

david and i won't be there. can't take work off with the holiday. blah. really wish we weren't missing it, but we are planning to visit STL in the fall again.
                          Former and now Honorary Ford Probe Owner

2003 Anthracite/Ebony Acura 3.2 CL
                          2007 Graphite Pearl Metallic Honda Civic EX Coupe
                          *But I got to Michigan from Kansas for $30, Suckas!!!!

Comment

I am very frusterated, I would have loved to go to this but i don't search the site much, I don't have an mx6 anymore either though which kinda pissed me off, I guess the mercedes has to make up for it....

Well I will TRY to keep tabs on this portion of the forum too then maybe get something set up for going, if I am allowed since I still have a mazda (truck?) .

Talk to you all later.

Tyson
                            No longer a six owner, but I still visit.
                            founding member or MWC

Comment

Working...
                            X