Racing Seat Special!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing Seat Special!!!!!

Hello Folks... I'm please to introduce our current Racing seat special.. We are currently blowing out some of our inventory of ALPHA INTERNATIONAL FULLY RECLINEABLE racing seats. These seats are very, very, nice and a great product for the price point. They are fully relineable and come with the quick release mechanism.. That's right.. NO MORE CRANKING!!. The seats are very high quality and offer a lifetime warranty on the frame and the mechanism right from the manufacturer. We have good stock on most styles and colours..The seats come in 3 basic styles, 3 different materials (Leatherette, Suede, and cloth), and a wide range of colours.

Check out the manufacturers website for the full line and dimensional specs on the seats: projectalpha.ca

We are currently offering these at $299 per PAIR plus $150 Flat rate shipping anywhere in Canada or the US (Lower 48 states).
    Check out a couple of the styles and colours..

Black Leatherette Hurricane

Black/White Leatherette Hurricane
    Grey Cloth Rama

Orange Cloth Rama

Red Suede Rama

WE HAVE THE FULL LINE IN STOCK.. Not just what is pictured. Don't be fooled by cheap ebay bootlegs.. These are a product that "I" would actually put in my car..

Coming soon we will also have the MX6/Ford Probe Racing seat Brackets. $120 with $40 to ship..

If you have any further questions.. just let me know.. Everything is in stock and ready to ship..
    Feel free to call, email or PM if you need anything....

Thanks,

edit* sorry i see there is another thread about these seats in the FS forum, i'll move my questions there
    Last edited by csoehn; February 22, 2008, 04:14 PM.
    1991 PGT - lots of bolt-ons, awaiting GT28RS turbo, custom LSD, MS, etc. shooting for 300+ hp - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3132466
    1989 PGT - will be DD on 15psi w/ bolt-ons
    1988 MX6GT - custom Skyline Body kit, SOLD - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3850760

Comment

so when are these racing seat brackets coming out?
      96PGTZE~GREDDY~MAGNAFLOW~ACT
      FIDANZA~WILWOOD~AWR~RR-RACING~HS~OUTLAW
      PRD~MSD-WINDOWS~TEIN-SS~RX-8~ALPINE

Comment

PM Sent

New Specials available for Alpha International line

PM for prices and styles and stock available

Comment

Working...
        X