One time only speical deal on the last two Carbon Fibre moonroofs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One time only speical deal on the last two Carbon Fibre moonroofs

We have two carbon fibre moonroofs for 93-97 Probe left.

This is a one time special deal that we are offering our CF moonroof at this price. These are the very last ones we have and will not be taking orders until further notice.

We are offering these moonroofs for $299 each plus shipping. I can quote you shipping if you PM me or post your postal code.

First come first serve.

Stefan.M
    GC

Hey Stefan, shoot me a shipped price to Red Lion, PA 17356.

Also, any chance you guys could just send it out UPS? The moonroof is small enough that they'll take it and since its light shipping won't be too costly

Comment

What did they not sell very well?
      Would love for pmo/pro to give me my 2000 veilside hyundai tiburon back and the several thousands of dollars they owe me or the parts!

Comment

All the moonroofs from the original order have been paid for and shipped out.
        We produced a few extra moonroofs becasue they were so popular this year, we had a feeling people would want them before the ordering period. As we are approaching the ordering time again we are blowing out the last two we have left.

Stefan.M
        GC

PM's Sent

Comment

hey stefan, you got me a tracking number yet?
          *97-PGT-2.5-V6*20x9J XXR 526*Custom Kitted*Custom Paint*Custom Quad Angel Eye Lights*Custom Dual Exhaust*Custom Enginebay*Custom Interior*Custom ICE*AccuAir-FBSS AirRide*K-sport Air-Coilovers*K-Sport BBK*Carbon Fiber*Lambo-Doors*

Comment

Just wondering if that means my cf moonroof has been shipped out already? My previous username was jon_PGT93.
            93 PGT- RIP-getting raped for parts
            94 PGT-DE 14.54@95.34 mph
            95 PGT -Daily Driver

Comment

Hey Shotgun
              I've been trying to contact you by telephone but haven't been able to reach you..please give me a call at 1-800-447-8449
              To be 100% honest we have shipped your hatch a long time ago and we are devestaed that you haven't recieved it yet..we want to send you a new one right away so please try to get in contact with us

Thanks
              Stfean.M
              GC

Comment

Would they fit my 96 and how much you want for it
                https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnm...st.followers.9
                If you live around Kansas check kcprobes.com Or MOPOC If you are in MO .

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

hey GC ppl, how mutch longer do the HL covers take??
                    i would realy want to have them put on before this summer... i think we all waited long enough now...
                    *97-PGT-2.5-V6*20x9J XXR 526*Custom Kitted*Custom Paint*Custom Quad Angel Eye Lights*Custom Dual Exhaust*Custom Enginebay*Custom Interior*Custom ICE*AccuAir-FBSS AirRide*K-sport Air-Coilovers*K-Sport BBK*Carbon Fiber*Lambo-Doors*

Comment

Richard, and everyone interested in the HL covers,

All of our first prototypes were made with a fibreglass skeleton
                      After doing some testing and fitting on the first 10 sets we've found there's been some fitment and strength issues.
                      We've decided to produce carbon headlight covers with a metal skeleton for better fitment and stronger durability. This added feature will be no extra charge to customers who have already ordered their HL covers.

Whoever is still waiting for HL covers please PM us with pictures of your hood so we can match the weave of the hood to the HL covers

Comment

I didnt look and made a thred but do you have any moon roof left?
                        The come back kid
                        96 Ford Probe Turboed 12.202 @ 118.74 R.I.P
                        97 Mx-6 all motor 13.7 @ 98 parted out
                        88 Mx-6 Turbo Classic 14.5@93 SOLD
                        93 323 hatchV6 turbo! To be announced

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Hi Jamie,
                            are the headlight covers finished from the manufacturer yet? Its been a month or so Lemme know thx

Comment

Working...
                            X