Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colt Cams bulk buy (possibly last one ever)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there anyone who has sent cams in -who has not been added to the list in Post #1 of this thread? Let me know please so that I can update! Thanks!

MP
    Success is a measure of determination!
    Bonneville Dreamer-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)
    $500 Gas-Electric-Gas Reconversion/Restoration
    Mini-me & 500k "Old Gal" RIP
    Restoration of a legend

Comment

My cores will be sent out Monday. N/A Tri-flow.

Comment

Originally posted by vandejm View Post
        Let me know when you have sent them for sure.
        Restoration of a legend

Comment

Originally posted by vandejm View Post
          It will have to be Tueday. USPS is closed monday for Presidents day.

I will go in 1st thing Tueday. Priority is 7 to 10 days international. It should make it by the 1st.
          Last edited by KaedenKy; February 15, 2016, 05:24 AM.
          ¡Renewed Vigor!

Comment

dang and I'm always out of town when this happens. I have a set of cams sitting around for this.
            Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

Comment

Originally posted by KLZE Porsche View Post
              Let me know when you have sent them for sure.
              Sent Yesterday

Monday is 'Family Day' here in Canada

Comment

Fred, Mine and 95PGTPT.

Going out today UPS. USPS has been a bear. Expected arrival Feb 25th.

I will post the tracking number when it goes out.

Tracking Number: 1Z72E08W6836287569

I want N/A TriFlows.
                Last edited by KaedenKy; February 18, 2016, 06:04 AM. Reason: Added Tracking Number.
                ¡Renewed Vigor!

Comment

wish i had gotten my money earlier ,in time for these cams..dam it
                  93 Probe gt- ,15.37 1/4 mile at mph 85 ** 5/24/03 14.71 SOLD
                  1994 gt -klze,I/h/e/fly/ignition/kl31 ecu,colt210/210 cams Rip 2/13/08(blackice)
                  92 mx3gs,ze swap from my probe 15.0@96mph :-( 175hp&155tq
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396402

Comment

Originally posted by BlackProbe View Post
                    wish i had gotten my money earlier ,in time for these cams..dam it
                    It is probably not too late if you get your cams in today or tomorrow. If you are in the US -there is still time by USPS Priority Mail.

Am I missing anyone from the list in the first post -who has sent in and doesn't appear on the list?

A SUPER BIG THANKS to KaedenKy and SuperSquid for helping out the folks who needed cores. It takes a lot of effort from people like this -who go out of their way -on their own time to pack-n-ship for those who can't. Kudos
                    Last edited by KLZE Porsche; February 19, 2016, 10:47 AM.
                    Restoration of a legend

Comment

I called Geoff this morning and I've got two sets of cams on their way as of today. UPS Tracking# 1Z21A0F66845883262

One Set 2.5L V6: Tri-Flow Turbo
                      One Set 2.0L 4: Tri-Flow NA

Thanks for arranging this!

Comment

I spoke with him today as well mine are paid for and he has the set for myself, FrankMcGee, and branscoset.

He does need what grinds those guys are wanting. So you may want to get him a detailed list of each set.

Username:
                        Name:
                        Grind:
                        Shipping Address:

He said this would help him out if not already compiled and sent to him

Comment

Originally posted by Onyxhammer View Post
                          I spoke with him today as well mine are paid for and he has the set for myself, FrankMcGee, and branscoset. He does need what grinds those guys are wanting. So you may want to get him a detailed list of each set. He said this would help him out if not already compiled and sent to him
                          OK then -anbody who sees this please complete this info and PM to me and I will compile a list for Geoff:

Username:
                          Name:
                          Grind:
                          Shipping Address:
                          Last edited by KLZE Porsche; February 19, 2016, 06:37 PM.
                          Restoration of a legend

Comment

Originally posted by Onyxhammer View Post
                            I spoke with him today as well mine are paid for and he has the set for myself, FrankMcGee, and branscoset.

He does need what grinds those guys are wanting. So you may want to get him a detailed list of each set.

Username:
                            Name:
                            Grind:
                            Shipping Address:

He said this would help him out if not already compiled and sent to him
                            did he say anything about the sets I sent being individually marked and the intended grind? (except for Branscoset's changing after I made the slips on the cams) I just want to make sure none of the cams cracked during shipping to make sure the other set that's here doesn't need one or more rushed out to him.
                            '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
                            '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
                            '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSquid View Post
                              did he say anything about the sets I sent being individually marked and the intended grind? (except for Branscoset's changing after I made the slips on the cams) I just want to make sure none of the cams cracked during shipping to make sure the other set that's here doesn't need one or more rushed out to him.
                              When I spoke with him yesterday on the phone, he hadn't opened the box yet. It showed up the day before and he just sorted the boxes without opening. He said he was going to do that this weekend as he had about 20 boxes show up for our BB and some other customer work.

Comment

ok thanks
                                '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
                                '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
                                '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

Working...
                                X