X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should be ok...I gurantee you wont have issues with 2"

Comment

• hmm i think im gonna use 2.5....but where is a good place to get K&N cone filters that are 3 in? Or does neone have any product numbers

Comment

• Want a cheap way to make a real CAI ???

check out this post on mx6.com:

http://www.mx6.com/boardnew/showthre...threadid=32967

your welcome
        2006 Evolution IX - Best ET: 8.92 // Best MPH: 166.85

Comment

• The HDCAI is cheap, that's just a visually appealing alternative. I saw that post a few days ago.
          1994 Ford Probe 2.0L MTX
          Kitted. Lambos. Slammed. 18s. T3/04E. LSD. MSII. Zoom-Zoom-Psst.

1996 Mazda 626 2.0L MTX
          Lowered. 18s. P5 FSDE. MP3 PCM.

Cardomain - Needs updating.

Comment

• Hey StreetThisMX6 thanks for the advertisement (I'm (V)azdaman ) hehe :grin:

Comment

• i have personally seen josh's intake.... (and his skill of welding at 3am his intakes are they SHIZZZZY... i wouda used his disign if i didnt have my BBK inktake

Comment

• I used 4" flexible dryer duct. Its a bi*ch getting it in, but once you do, its hardly pinched.
                93 PGT {{SOLD}}
                2000 Mustang GT

Comment

• my friend has a 4 banger mustang and he got his made at the exhaust shop. just tell em where you want the bends and get 3" stainless pipe shouldnt run more than 20 bucks and no cutting required. anyone else done this i think im goin to try it

Comment

• $20 for 3in mandrel bent stainless ?? you can't even get the amount of pipe needed for this project for $20 let alone have it custom bent, but if you can give the name and number of this exhaust shop !!

Comment

• im serious he only paid 20 bucks for a piece like 2 feet long with 2 bends its not polished just regular exhaust pipe.

Comment

• I think that I'm going to have to try this out for sure! Also, I dont' see why you need welding done?? Those rubber connectors are pretty damn strong
                        95' PGT - Pearl Blue/Purple - Greddy Cat-Back, HD Cold Air Intake, 64mm TB, Phenolic Spacers, PRD Short Shifter, NGK Spark Plugs, Mobile1 10-W30, Redline Mt-90, Yokahama AVS Tires... Mike Seli's reground cams in my closet just waiting to go in

Canadianz Rule

Comment

• Re: Vacuum hoses

Originally posted by NOS97PGT
                          The little one you can just leave as it is one the stock sensor, just unbolt th bracket from the box. As for the larger one, cover it up with pantyhose or a breather, or you can jsut leave the damn thing.
                          the large vaccum line is part of the pcv system. make sure that it is hooked up. i didnt hook it back up and i am having to replace the whole pcv system. make sure it is hooked up!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X