Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look on their website... theres a long explanation...

basically pmo is in the hole and cant finish making parts.... ALA CZT

Comment

you wont get ripped.. and if you read there site they have full intentions of fixing their problem..trust me some of have lots of money like thousands involved and even cars...I been there met Todd.. He has the skill the machines.. might take a while but it will happen..Chris
      Last edited by 1slowblackze; June 15, 2005, 12:18 AM.
      Would love for pmo/pro to give me my 2000 veilside hyundai tiburon back and the several thousands of dollars they owe me or the parts!

Comment

Odd, I don't remember bashing anyone, or threatening. I just wanted to know what's going on with my money... I'm a full time student working two jobs who just bought a new(er) car, and I need all the money I can get...

Can we put a link up, so if someone searches this topic they'll find it? Also, so I can have it?
        Never on PT.
        '98 CSVT #3780.

Comment

Originally posted by turbo93mx6
          They are nothing like czt man... so know what you are talking about...If you read the darn site it says they are filling there orders.. so back of and if you gonna preach learn first before you talk... also Todd and Misty are good people... you people with 275 bucks threating and being all upset will cause more problems some of us have got grands invested.... heck even whole cars...anyhow this will get closed thank god.. there needs to be no pro bashing

dude.... your like PMO's little bitch, why dont you just STFU and face that facts that your little buddies are OVERWHELMED WITH ORDERS and took on a task that was obviously too great for them to handle!!

CZT was the same thing... a one man operation that got so backed up in work that it overwhelmed him and eventually ended the buisness!

so.... STFU!

Comment

true.. they defently got overwelmed but unlike czt I have saw all the stuff in person.. and no I am not there little b@tch.. i havent talked to Todd in months..and so on and so on..I dotn know what to say to you Jp.. u just dont stop man...Czt was all dreams on the mani situtaion.. everything else was from other companys.. then when he couldnt make something come true then look what happened..Look how many traction bars,lcas,crossmembers,fuel rails turbo kits are actually out there....Todd hand made them... what from czt is out there... there motor kits.. all they did was buy them...
            Last edited by 1slowblackze; June 15, 2005, 12:24 AM.
            Would love for pmo/pro to give me my 2000 veilside hyundai tiburon back and the several thousands of dollars they owe me or the parts!

Comment

OK, for the record, here is the entry on their website (www.precisionracingonline.com):

"....Since the beginning of January, it has been no secret that PMO has been struggling. As time passed, situations became worse. As a business, we were forced to stop everything and risk thinking of our family. We had a time frame to find a new home and did not meet this time. For the past 4 1/2 weeks we have been staying with a friend of mine. Todd has begun working once again out of the shop. We have been waiting to close on a house that we found on Mother's Day. We have faced every kind of delay possible, including old taxes that was overdue on the house from back in the 80s! Everything is finally working out and we will have the closing papers to sign tomorrow. We are hoping that this means that we will have the keys by the end of this week. It has been far from a vacation staying in a 3 bedroom house with 3 adults, a preteen and 4 children 6 and under.
              I am not telling you these things in the hopes of "scoring pity" (as a lovely email accused me of doing). I'm not telling you these things in order to "buy time" so that we can continue "ripping people off". I am telling you these things to let you know exactly what has been going and what we have been dealing with. I do not lack the knowledge of how serious this situation is. I am completely aware of each and every Paypal complaint, BBB complaint and legal action attempts. I am also aware of the emails that have come in, though I have not read them all. I read a few and decided that this needed to be typed for all to read.

The most important thing right now has become to prove to some and to the legal system that we have not been committing Internet fraud! Finishing up products will take time, and the time has been made when we will be completeing these. But, as usual, something keeps coming up that takes priority over anything else. And this time, it is something that involves my money and paying for attorney fees and whatever else to keep myself out of jail, so that Todd and I are able to do something. Again, I know (be/c I have been bluntly told via email) that it is not the concern of our customers to even care if we "rot in jail".
              So, I have to stop and ask myself which is NOW more important? Do I ignore the letters that are beginning to come via snail mail and emails and continue the only way that I can and complete things as they can be completed or do I once again, keep putting everyone off and worry about saving my own ass and protecting my children?

Todd and I did not sell our neon (sign) business that we had for years to only rip people off and lose all that we have worked for. Well, we did pretty much lose all that we had worked for, including our home and our shop. And we didn't sell our neon business, decide to rip people off so that we could buy ourselves a "spiffy new home". Insider tip: FAMILY is the ONLY reason we are even getting the chance to buy a home. Not a single penny from any customer has gone to this. Every penny that was sent from customers went to material purchases and to try and help save our business. Not a single penny went to even try and fix things with the house that we were in. We totally thought of our business first and tried our best to work things out. We were paying $5000 monthly between shop and home and didn't bring in that amount for 2-3 months straight!

Unfortunately, we will continue to do as much possible daily and face with whatever each day brings; whatever this may be.
              I am sure that it was a shock when it was found out that our phone numbers could no longer be reached. This is yet another reason why this is being typed out now. I will not be giving out our address or phone numbers. This is due to the threats that I have received threatening my home and my family. There are a few people who will receive our phone number the moment that Todd finishes completeing your orders. I'm sure you know who you are and we both also valued you as our friend and feel the most horrible for you than anyone else. I know that time was taken over the phone and through emails and I know about the laughs that were shared and even some of the gas that was taken to drive to our shop. I truly hope you know how horrible we feel and we will make it right with you.
              As soon as we get moved in and I get my computer set up and back online, I will be working on a time/date table for everyone. Todd will be beginning to complete orders as soon as he has (once again) set up shop (shouldn't be a surprise that we have lost our shop, as well. To the one that this comment applies to - your vehciles are still being taken care of and arrangements will be made for the exchange. Please email neonman_n_lilred@yahoo.com and I will get back with you to work this out. You haven't been forgotten about and we're not trying to rip you off either. I am actually looking forward to the cars being gone as they will be soon parked in our driveway and we will officially have the look that goes along with the way we've been living.

To the ones who cannot wait and feel the need to take "LEGAL ACTION", please feel free to do what you feel needs to be done in order to bring you peace of mind. I cannot stop this and cannot buy my way out. I can only do things day by day and do only what I can do. I would love nothing more than to complete every task that needs to be completed in a day, but that is not reality. Again, I know and understand that you couldn't care less, as you've repeatedly told me and threatened my home and family enough that it's impossible to just ignore. But, I do promise you that it will get you nothing any faster. I have no problems in saying that all orders will be completed in the order that they were received. As this is the "fair" way to do things afterall. Especially since there are plenty of more people that had placed orders before you. I am sure the one that this is intended for knows this. I will not be responding to anymore of your emails. I will send an email with a date that your order will be shipped and will only speak business with you. Any other comments that come in my direction in a threatening manner and that threaten my children, will be saved along with all of the others and I assure you that it will not be me who's paying more than I already have for attorney fees on your matter. It is understandable being upset. It is understandable feeling ripped off by someone you don't know. But, there is a line and that line has now been crossed.

I will close now and apologize for not sending this sooner....

Thank you"

----
              There, we can close this now. Hopefully, I either recieve the traction bars soon, or a refund... but given their apparent financial state, I'd say the former is the closest (still distant) possibility.
              Never on PT.
              '98 CSVT #3780.

Comment

they got more of my money then most...But being that they were one of the best companys to hit the probe scene I support that...Oh yeh they could be like rawpower and czt and trix motorsport and just fall off the face of earth
                Last edited by 1slowblackze; June 15, 2005, 12:27 AM.

Comment

i don't think that it matters that they have more of one persons money than another the fact is no one has parts and no one knows when we are getting them, i asked them over and over to please just send what they had done, and since you have been there and seen it, how come they didnt just send it to me. I hate how we have to hold our tongues for a vendors mistake and since they WERE the only one supporting the probe we are not aloud to talk bad about them. i would love to take legal action, but i don't even know their phone number, and they keep giving me promises, all i want is my pipes and a BOV or my money back. Its simple, i saw the pictures of the pipes why not just throw them in a box and ship it to me. thats all i ask.
                  2005 Cobalt SS Red exterior, black/Red interior
                  2.0l DOHC Eaton Supercharger, Electric Cutout
                  14.5@102mph 2.2 60ft

Comment

Working...
                  X