"Which Suspension should I choose?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Which Suspension should I choose?"

My car is a daily driver and I plan on having an FX Designs body kit all around. Right now I have stock suspension and am wondering if I should just go with Eibach springs, coilovers, or Toxico Illumina five point adjustable shocks? I want the car to be lowered a little, but I do not want to scrape over speed bumps or to scrape when coming into my driveway(It is very steep). How difficult is it to adjust the Toxico's and If I went with coil overs how hard is it to adjust them . I am not a mechanic. Would I have to jack the car up?If I am getting a new suspension should I also purchase polyyeurathene Bushings? Remember this is a daily driver and I dont want the car to be extremely low. Thanks,
    Gary

instead of closing this thread, i moved it to suspension where it belongs... but dude you should do a SEARCH. the tokicos are easy to adjust and so are coilovers
    1996 Boysenberry Probe GT MTXtreme
    2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
    2005 Mountaineer Premier

Comment

if you don't want it that low, then just get the eibachs.

Comment

Well, or you could go with these New Spring Tech springs that I am working on getting made an sent out. They are available now, and for a great price...

135.95$ plus Shipping an handleing(SAME as SPrints BUT MUCH MUCH CHEAPER( about 20-45$ cheaper).. SPring rates are 230' Fronts and 165' Rears. They lower 1.75''. Just PM and I can talk to you about it more. Same goes for everyone else!

Also, have Spring Tech struts all 4 for 210$ Plus shipping( comparable to KYB Gr2 shocks just much cheaper( 16-25$cheaper)

Comment

Who exactly is making Spring Tech?

Comment

If I were you, I would get the most adjustment possible, which would be Illuminas and coilovers. Illuminas are really easy to adjust, as well as coilovers. Your really only gotta jack your car up and fiddle around a bit.

If I were you I would talk to some fellow PTers with FX kits and see what they have that doesnt ruin their parts.

Comment

Working...
            X