X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probetalk Racing on Streetfire.net

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to take a minute to let everyone know that I have a new profile on Streetfire.net

Click here

You can find information on my car and racing background on this site, as well as all my racing videos. This is going to be my main uploading site for my racing videos, so you can check there for updates.
    I welcome everyone to check it out and let me know what you think. Its a work in progress and I always welcome suggestions.

Also, anyone who would like to be a Probetalk Racing member just let me know.

Keep the rubber side down.

Thank you,
    Stacey B.
    Toodles, Stacey_B --++=1st Gens not slow!=++-- FallGuy
    MY 'NEW' 1990 RACE CAR Stacey_B AOL IM: SCCAStaceyIB - SCCA RS - Solo2 (FSP) "Girls Do It Better" Cal Club www.scpoc.com : www.probetalk.com Racing is my life. Winner One Lap of America 2003- SSGT2 class 1996 Ford Probe GT. Hagopian/Bertran
    Sponsors: Porterfield Racing Brakes - LTB Motorsports - Tires Warehouse - Auto-Meter

I just noticed in your Sig. that you raced with Greg in the Black '96 GT? I had no idea! Small world...

I'll be part of PT racing..name on there is the same as here.
    John Kessler - 'The Original Mayonnaise'
    '95 Probe GT- Blurple-ish, SSR Integral A2s, D2 Coilovers, Renault Laguna Lip SOLD
    '96 Probe GT-Bolt-Ons, MS1 v3.0, Custom Suspension, The original Tri-Flow Turbo Cams, etc..Sold, and missed

New? From Missouri/S. Illinois/Kansas area? Let me know!
    '95 M3/2/5-S366 2J Swap in progress

Comment

Will definatly check it out
      Need a chip or parts for your 1st gen GT go here----->Fordprobeparts.com

Floridafordprobeowners.club

Comment

Originally posted by Racy-Stacey
        Hello everyone,

Just wanted to take a minute to let everyone know that I have a new profile on Streetfire.net

Click here

You can find information on my car and racing background on this site, as well as all my racing videos. This is going to be my main uploading site for my racing videos, so you can check there for updates.
        I welcome everyone to check it out and let me know what you think. Its a work in progress and I always welcome suggestions.

Thank you,
        Stacey B.
        I would like to be a member.
        Same username as on here.
        91 PLX- "my baby" light weight flywheel, cross drilled rotors, new clutch, K&N filter. (sadly its gone now.... )

94 PSE- my absolute piece of shit, no mods, no exhaust from the downpipe back.

Comment

cool..
          Thanks...

Matt

http://www.geocities.com/mattrose5/Matts-probe.html

Comment

Originally posted by mrose View Post
            cool..
            You do know that you can get booted by trying to boost your post count like this don't you?
            Last edited by KLZE Porsche; May 15, 2014, 03:28 AM.
            Success is a measure of determination!
            Bonneville Dreamer-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)
            $500 Gas-Electric-Gas Reconversion/Restoration
            Mini-me & 500k "Old Gal" RIP
            Restoration of a legend

Comment

Holy thread revive
              '95 MX6 LS-restoration in progress,...and bolt ons!
              '12 Malibu-daily
              RIP- '93 MX6 LS,Boosted 7lbs,180 stat,udp,2.5in exhaust w/hooker aero chamber muffler w/3in tip,S2 clutch,11lb flywhl,strut bars,eibachs,monroes,awr f/r mm,awr sway bar kit,b&m shifter w/rr-racing&corksport brass bushings

Comment

I'll say

I don't even think the link works anymore. Besides once 2009 I got my Championship then lost my high paying job I abandoned the ProbeTalk Racing concept. I was really hoping to get things going with that but like life things came up that I could not control. I do have a nice job again but not able to get back racing again. I have a job that is very demanding of my time and weekends are not always mine to enjoy. Since having to leave racing, I still have my car and still try to maintain it/ drive it. I street drive it a lot now, but now that the car is really old and lots of racing miles are on it. Things are starting to fail and need replacing. Tonight was are discussing swapping the drum rears for disc brakes. I will have to do a little searching to find if anyone is a step by step write up on the subject. I'm hearing some scraping noise out of the rear brakes and I'm looking at options.

BTW. if people would like to see all the things I'm up to in life - Racing - Poker - Star Wars - 9-ball - you can find my on Twitter @Real_RacyStacey and on Instagram at realracystacey
                Toodles, Stacey_B --++=1st Gens not slow!=++-- FallGuy
                MY 'NEW' 1990 RACE CAR Stacey_B AOL IM: SCCAStaceyIB - SCCA RS - Solo2 (FSP) "Girls Do It Better" Cal Club www.scpoc.com : www.probetalk.com Racing is my life. Winner One Lap of America 2003- SSGT2 class 1996 Ford Probe GT. Hagopian/Bertran
                Sponsors: Porterfield Racing Brakes - LTB Motorsports - Tires Warehouse - Auto-Meter

Comment

Lay down that rubber.

Comment

Originally posted by Racy-Stacey View Post
                    Hello everyone,

Click here

Thank you,
                    Stacey B.
                    That link is broken.

Comment

Originally posted by J_Unit View Post
                      That link is broken.
                      i'll let her know.
                      ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Working...
                      X