This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dates?

where do i find details and dates on flyrtle 2013?

Won't know till January or febuary

Comment

Any plans in the works yet for 2013?
      89pgt T3/T4
      94pgt T3/T4

Comment

I'm wondering the same thing. Hopefully during summer time.
        95 PGT HOLSET HX35 AND 10PSI daily driver
        91 MX6GT built FE3N HX40 25PSI
        05 Subaru legacy GT family car

Comment

Rob and I have been in touch a little bit regarding plans for this year. I tried to get in touch with MIR but haven't heard back yet.

Feel free to brainstorm any ideas for locations and dates in this thread. Flyrtle is made for the attendees so whatever region and date has the most support is where we'll try and put it together. Maryland is still a viable option, if you guys wanna bring it back to Florida we could do Orlando and save you all a few hours on the drive south.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
          HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
          Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
          As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

For me maryland would be better as of right now. If the meet is before the send of october anyways
            95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
            Built, Not Bought.
            No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

I ditto the Maryland local. Only because I live in Western PA. Easier to attend.

Comment

I live 15 minutes from MIR I could host a cookout at my house. Plenty of room in my yard. Or do some running for you guys if you need it. Just let me know.
                89pgt T3/T4
                94pgt T3/T4

Comment

Damn orlando would be sweet. So much to do and awesome weather. But SC or NC would be even better due to equal driving distance for most people.
                  95 PGT HOLSET HX35 AND 10PSI daily driver
                  91 MX6GT built FE3N HX40 25PSI
                  05 Subaru legacy GT family car

Comment

escot, if you host a cookout then you need to post up a list of stuff we can all bring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottD961 View Post
                      I ditto the Maryland local. Only because I live in Western PA. Easier to attend.
                      in drove to the one in florida twice, because i had nothing better to do. now time in scarce for me with being a full time student
                      95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
                      Built, Not Bought.

Comment

Im down for Maryland. A couple of us Canadian guys had talked of making the trip down to Flyrtle this year - just not up for the 20h drive to Florida though..

As for dates anytime is good with me, except for the middle of August (exam period). Im in school during the summer and then on my co-op work term from Sept-Dec, but Im sure I can spare a weekend in there somewhere.
                        Last edited by BradsPGT; February 16, 2013, 12:51 PM.
                        1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
                        Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
                        1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
                        2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

Originally posted by polarexpress17 View Post
                          in drove to the one in florida twice, because i had nothing better to do. now time in scarce for me with being a full time student
                          Maybe some of us PA guys could meet up and cruise on down together? Convoy Style!

Comment

Originally posted by hppwdn View Post
                            Rob and I have been in touch a little bit regarding plans for this year. I tried to get in touch with MIR but haven't heard back yet.

Feel free to brainstorm any ideas for locations and dates in this thread. Flyrtle is made for the attendees so whatever region and date has the most support is where we'll try and put it together. Maryland is still a viable option, if you guys wanna bring it back to Florida we could do Orlando and save you all a few hours on the drive south.
                            Andy, if you do bring it to florida again i'd have to vote for WPB. we would be driving all the way down the coast so what is another 2 or so hrs?

95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
                            Built, Not Bought.

Comment

I have much better access to the Orlando track now. And, generally, there's far more to do in Orlando for people using it as a vacation.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
                              HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
                              Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
                              As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

Working...
                              X