No announcement yet.

megasquirt - post your tables/msq here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're in the tune files, but we generally recommend aiming for around 14.7:1 at high vacuum, around 12.6:1 to 12.8:1 at 100 kPa, and bring it up to 11.6:1 to 11.9:1 at high boost.
    Matt at DIYAutoTune.com
    My PM box fills up fast - it's much better to email me at websales@diyautotune.com

Comment

Matt, the ignition settings on the how-to page for the ford probe are different from the ones in the msq and word document you posted above. which ones are the correct ones?

Comment

subscribed.
        lots of good info here
        2003Subaru WRX E85stock td04,tgv deletes, full catless, custom 2in crosspipe, 3in TBE, walbro 255,850 modded injectors,grimmspeed crank pulleyTUNED by me on opensource 12.8 @105mph 1.7 60ft

Comment

Let me know which write-up and I will check it out.
          Matt at DIYAutoTune.com
          My PM box fills up fast - it's much better to email me at websales@diyautotune.com

Comment

Matt, I was talking about the word doc and msq in the zip below:
            http://diyautotune.com/diypnp/apps/n...94-klde-mt.zip

and the write-up on:
            http://www.diyautotune.com/tech_arti..._mazda_mx6.htm in MegaTune Configuration for MS2/Extra

Can you just verify which settings are the correct ones. I'm still having problems with my KL, it just won't start, even with the stock disty.

Comment

^Matt, any updates on this?

Comment

DIYPNPs use slightly different ignition input and output hardware. Accordingly, the settings can be slightly different. Use the settings on the DIYPNP page only with DIYPNP hardware.
                Matt at DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

geez... so much for this post lasting :-/ right when i need to find a base stock fuel&spark map to start my DIYPNP v1.1 firmware: MS2 Extra 3.0.3u alpha 20100522....

I guess it's just trial and error for me So nobody wants to share their MSQ files?

1995 PGT completely stock: injectors, fuel, etc.
                  1995 Ford Probe GT, black - Garrett GT3076-R @ 11.2psi. ~321ish whp/303ish wtq @ 19-20○ ignition, DIYPNP MS2/extra, etc. -parted & junked
                  1995 Ford Probe GT, black - MS3-Pro Ultimate, bone stock-ish, daily driver)

Comment

I'm a computer newb. How do I get a shot of my tables?
                    MX-3 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, Grnd wires, rear batt, AWR MMs, torq brace, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, NRG Susp./ Nyloil bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar/ solid endlinks, Azenis, leather int, Alpine stereo & alrm, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster3, CF hood, FG hatch/ Lexan,

Comment

using the "prt screen" button

Originally posted by fowljesse View Post
                      I'm a computer newb. How do I get a shot of my tables?
                      I usually just use the "print Screen" button on the keyboard, then open up Microsoft Paint or something and goto Edit/Paste and it pastes the whole screen shot of what you were doing. Then you can just crop and cut just the fuel and/or spark table and post it up
                      1995 Ford Probe GT, black - Garrett GT3076-R @ 11.2psi. ~321ish whp/303ish wtq @ 19-20○ ignition, DIYPNP MS2/extra, etc. -parted & junked

Comment

Originally posted by yellow2point0 View Post
                        geez... so much for this post lasting :-/ right when i need to find a base stock fuel&spark map to start my DIYPNP v1.1 firmware: MS2 Extra 3.0.3u alpha 20100522....

I guess it's just trial and error for me So nobody wants to share their MSQ files?

1995 PGT completely stock: injectors, fuel, etc.
                        For a DIYPNP, use the MSQ from the '93-'94 Probe DIYPNP page.
                        Matt at DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

i'll give it a shot tonight actually, Matt if my engine blows up on me then it's just my crappy soldering skills

I wish I could post mine up here... but I cannot even so much as get mine to idle correctly without dying at the moment :-(
                          Last edited by yellow2point0; June 26, 2010, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Here's mine. Most of my mods are in the sig.

I've got it tuned for power, and for 15.5:1 AFR at idle (about 600rpm), and up to 18:1 AFR at cruising, under very light load), and about 16:1 at 69mph, flat road, normal conditions.
                            MX-3 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, Grnd wires, rear batt, AWR MMs, torq brace, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, NRG Susp./ Nyloil bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar/ solid endlinks, Azenis, leather int, Alpine stereo & alrm, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster3, CF hood, FG hatch/ Lexan,

Comment

Map #1:

Map #2:

I'm not sure if that is what is currently on the car. The laptop died and I haven't replace it.
                              ¶¶¶ Spyder Mica Metallic1994 PGT ZE-T04E Intercooled @ 6 psi.. ----- Sold within NEPO and PT
                              ¶¶¶ Arancio Atlas Metallic1995 PGT NOVI 1000 Intercooled @ 10psi. ----- STUPID FAST
                              ¶¶¶ Verde Mica Metallic 1993 PGT Modified, Sanctified, Retired. ----- Damn I miss her.

Comment

Hey Travis, looks like you could benefit from some more timing. I'll post my SRT8 killer maps later when I wake up. About ready to drop in some 550's so all will change after this weekend.
                                1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
                                1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
                                2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
                                2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
                                1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Working...
                                X