Nitrous with ms 2 v3. 57

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nitrous with ms 2 v3. 57

Wondering if possible and if so how I would go about setting up my zex kit up to the ms unit for it to essentially operate the on/off switch so that I can use the system during rpm windows at wot instead of just at wot?

MS 2 v3.57
    Thanks
    1995 Probe GT - N2O Ingested, CM 3, fidanza, headers, exhaust, CAI, MS, kenwood sound
    2010 Ram 1500 4x4 - Daily Driver
    99 Mustang V6 stock inherited not sure what the plan is

Yes - they have some notes on example wiring starting at the bottom of this page: http://www.msextra.com/doc/pdf/html/...e-3.4-162.html
    Matt at DIYAutoTune.com
    My PM box fills up fast - it's much better to email me at websales@diyautotune.com

Comment

Greg, your problem is quite simple. I predicted I would see what I'm seeing.

You are going into fuel cut, or overrun. It's cutting fuel completely when it sees the paramaters you told it to cut fuel at, it gets below your overrun cut-off rpm, then it adds fuel back, so RPM's climb back over your threshold, then it cuts it, over and over.

You should probably decrease your MAP value for when it cuts fuel. Something well below what your car will want to idle at. it looks like you have it set at like 27kpa. That's way too high. You don't want it cutting fuel when your revs are dropping in neutral, you really just want it to cut fuel completely when decelerating in gear. Mine is in the low 20's IIRC.
      1996 Boysenberry Probe GT MTXtreme
      2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
      2005 Mountaineer Premier

Comment

Thanks that's what I was looking for. I'll get a chance to play around with it once I can get my hands back in NY laptop. Stepdaughter has kind of taken it over since starting school so I'm probably have to aquire me a new one lol. Thank you and I'll check back if I have any issues asking the way. I will feel much better running the kit within windows.
        1995 Probe GT - N2O Ingested, CM 3, fidanza, headers, exhaust, CAI, MS, kenwood sound
        2010 Ram 1500 4x4 - Daily Driver
        99 Mustang V6 stock inherited not sure what the plan is

Comment

Working...
        X