Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

back on the road after 5 years in a comma....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back on the road after 5 years in a comma....

Look out myrtle my red 90 is back on the road after about 5 years or so!!! The last i drove the car was when i was going to take to myrtle and i blew my head gasket. For those you that were there know what i am talking about.

WELL SHE IS BACK and i all fixed up!! No i didn't upgrade to the FE3 YET.......... But i have a few goodies under the hood!!! and myrtle i will be unveiling them. Just for starters i added ground control suspension, tokico struts, end links, swap bars and inside i have new carpet and new seats and under the hood.....well i will keep that hush hush!!!for right now as some of the stuff is in the process of..... i took it for a spin around the block for the first time this weekend!!! she was feel quite good i must say. I hope you guys(alfie) don't mind me posting this here as this is to let the other first genners that know me that don't go to the MM thread to know about the car as well ok. I am going to post it there as well.
    ESPOC RACING TEAM charles
    WITH SOME OF THE FASTEST FIRST GENS ON THE EAST COAST!!
    Mazdaspeed6 current mods
    CP forged pistons/carrillo rods/ARP head and main studs/DNP mani/GT3076 turbo/H&R coilovers/CPE 3" TBE/Ported intake mani/Standback ecu/custom 3" intake/FMIC etc... 12.28@112 1.68 60ft

1993 pgt/eibach springs/18' dritz/centerforce clutch/intake/ more later maybe..

kick ass charles! its cool to see one of the greats back at it again!

Comment

that's awesome charles. We definitely need to talk at MM....
      www.MyrtleMadness.net

Comment

dont forget saturday.
        Everything in my signature and all that I post in the kills stories forum is BULLSHIT

Comment

hey charles you still offer the rx7 upgrade? im getting back into the first gens again this weekend.. buying a 89 mx6 gt and might need a turbo so i would like to buy you turbo.. pm me on details.

glad to see your red beast is alive

Comment

Originally posted by 91PGT
            hey charles you still offer the rx7 upgrade? im getting back into the first gens again this weekend.. buying a 89 mx6 gt and might need a turbo so i would like to buy you turbo.. pm me on details.

glad to see your red beast is alive
            Thanks!!! I PM'ed you.....
            Mazdaspeed6 current mods
            CP forged pistons/carrillo rods/ARP head and main studs/DNP mani/GT3076 turbo/H&R coilovers/CPE 3" TBE/Ported intake mani/Standback ecu/custom 3" intake/FMIC etc... 12.28@112 1.68 60ft

Comment

Originally posted by ademan
              dont forget saturday.
              I will be there!!!
              Mazdaspeed6 current mods

Comment

Originally posted by alfie
                kick ass charles! its cool to see one of the greats back at it again!
                Thanks alfie and i can't wait to see you guys either!!! you, ken, ben richey and the rest of the crew!!!
                Mazdaspeed6 current mods

Comment

Originally posted by NPA Member
                  that's awesome charles. We definitely need to talk at MM....
                  Cool we can talk anytime. You will HEAR me coming when i get to myrtle!!
                  Mazdaspeed6 current mods

Comment

Glad to hear you got one running again. Now take it to the track. haha
                    Black 99 F150 Lightning with a 2.3L Kenne Bell and extras 465whp/ 593ft/lbs 12.786@104.495
                    Black 91pgt 12.02@108mph, 12.04@115mph 12.06@119mph 350.6hp 425.6ft/lbs Best 1/8th 7.81@94.79mph

Comment

I will also be at MM again this year, with TONS of new items, and the car will be looking BETTER than ever!
                      88 Mazda MX6 GT(LE)
                      04 WRX Wagon
                      05 Forester XT

Comment

it's 'coma' btw
                        www.MyrtleMadness.net

Comment

Originally posted by NPA Member
                          it's 'coma' btw
                          ooppps sorry trying to type too fast coma it is!! thanks for the correction!!
                          Mazdaspeed6 current mods

Comment

Welcome back Charles!! Having a family makes this hobby interesting right?
                            8.13@170mph BWS480 at 38psi Nitrous to spool only!
                            Best 60ft 1.17 1100whp Best mph in 1/4 170mph
                            1st RWD 2jz Powered Probe - FOYOTA POWER!!
                            11.25@129mph Fastest Street legal FWD Probe 2004

Comment

Welcome back, I dunno you but one of these years some of our shop cars will make it down to mertle, I was reading fallguys info about his FE3T, it's really amazing what higher rpm will do for the1st gen car 1/4 mile times, he has 316 or so torque at the wheels and my 89PGT dynoed 314 peak Tq at the wheels, I am thinking it won't get out of the 14's though, 2k worth of stock turbo peak boost sucks, traction will be an issue with the torque as well as the 6k redline, we have yet to make it to the track with this car. I figure it this way if you can beat my 6 I'll go get the probe, if you can take the probe I'll go get my Kawi which runs 11.40's consistantly at 4000 feet above see level, Mmmmmm it also redlines at 15500, scary fast above 8k, Mmmm I wanna go ride it now.

Comment

Working...
                              X