Czt Manifold Update???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Czt Manifold Update???

I'm not sure if this topic should be discussed in this forum or what, I just dont know what to do about this. I paid April 28th 2004 for this thing and still havent gotten any updates whatsoever. Has anyone else that bought this gotten in touch with Rob or even recieve their manifold? I check the website and it says they started shipping out the first of September. Well according to Rob, I would be in the first batch of mani's shipped and I havent gotten any kind of update or anything.
    1993 PGT MTX KL-ZE, one and only custom CZT KLZE Manifold w/ 67mm tb, CZT Tranny Saver, headers, CAI, pheno's for mani and tb, Custom 2.5" ehxaust shot from headers to muffler, muffler, 9-Pucked B-Facing clutch (better than that Stage 3 stuff = ), short throw, Illuminas all around, custom endlinks, intrax springs, Supra wing, and custom painted interior.

Future Mods: Yes the turbo is still underway this summer , water injection, fidenza, udp

This is NOT for Probetalk. Should be closed
    Clearing out the KL stuff, in with the Diesels! And the Miata....

Comment

if you are unsure wether or not a thread should be posted in the forum, you should contact an administrator or moderator and ask them.
      Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

A few tips.

-Rob told EVERYONE that they'd "be in the first batch."
        -Next month the website will updated to say they are being shippied the first of October

I'd love to be wrong, because then people would get their stuff, but I'm sure I'm not.
        Stephen Wilds #303
        PhotoPOC
        BMW 328i
        BMW Z4

Comment

October of what year?
          Matt
          '00 Wrangler, '99 Z28
          '03 Tiburon GT 6-speed. I/H/E, IM, B&M STS, 15% tints, 4200k HIDs- Sold
          '97 PGT MTX, Black/Tan, Chrome Swirlies w/ many mods ~"Totalled"~
          '94 PGT MTX- Stock-Sold

Comment

I'm sorry if i posted in the wrong forum, but I'm just asking the people who HAVE bought into this suspicious deal. Anyone who has who is reading this, I am planning on bringing legal action into this against Rob and CZT since it seems like this will be the only way to get any type of response from the guy. So if anyone wants to collaborate in on this effort (30 people are better than 1), please either PM me or email me at stanto33@msu.edu My AIM is also: Dueces Inc

Thanks, and I apologize for posting when I know I shouldnt but this website is the only remotely close connection I have concerning this matter. Thanks again
            1993 PGT MTX KL-ZE, one and only custom CZT KLZE Manifold w/ 67mm tb, CZT Tranny Saver, headers, CAI, pheno's for mani and tb, Custom 2.5" ehxaust shot from headers to muffler, muffler, 9-Pucked B-Facing clutch (better than that Stage 3 stuff = ), short throw, Illuminas all around, custom endlinks, intrax springs, Supra wing, and custom painted interior.

Future Mods: Yes the turbo is still underway this summer , water injection, fidenza, udp

Comment

Working...
            X