No announcement yet.

My new CAR!!!! Fastest EvAr!!1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well well hookah-smoking buddy, congratulations. That is a pimp ryde ind33d. Drive it like it's meant to be driven, not like the midlife crisis patients do. And enjoy the hell out of it.
    Never on PT.
    '98 CSVT #3780.

Comment

• man you got worked I would never pay 20K+ for 80Kmi; Corvette or not
      --MJ--
      --2006 Ford Fusion I4 SE--Tungsten Silver--6 Speed Auto--

Comment

• Originally posted by DomsPGT
        Chris, I have a vid of SLP exhaust on a 5.7 if you want it.
        HELL YEAH! Hook it up bro!

And Cris (varsitypride3) thanks for bringing that up! Hahaha it looks like I got a very BIG black stick (I set my self up for it )

And thanks Swordsmen6, I also noticed that all the vette owners drive slow as shit. I guess they are scared of f'ing up their engine/tranny hahaha but not me! I swear i'm always hauling ass and toying with the ricers (not in heavy traffic of course!) because I figured I got the 5 year warranty so WHY NOT! (of course i'll be showing proof that I did the regular tune-ups/oil changes).

You guys rock

I'm still open for suggestions/comments about the car.
        Halo 3: 5 Star General (6000 EXP)

XBL Tag: Jimmy Bags

"I like how strippers try to glamourize their jobs by calling themselves professional dancers"
        C619

Comment

• borla dude... you have to get a borla. flowmasters drone. borla is just a bit more and silky smooth till you get on her. Then she screams. But I guess that's what happens when you're armed with pineapples

I think you also need to put a good coat of wax on that car. Nothing like a waxed black C5. and when you get money, do the fixed headlight HID conversion. On a coupe, it looks amazing.

Comment

• Kelly blue book says I worked THE DEALER....(remembre the sticker price was 17k!)

"I like how strippers try to glamourize their jobs by calling themselves professional dancers"
            C619

Comment

• Seems like a good deal. And the black on black is sexy.

jerad
              2005 GMC Envoy Denali
              1994 Probe GT modded

Comment

• check out http://www.rksport.com they have a whole assortment of goodies for ya!
                ~Jay~
                04 Mazda 6S Wagon
                1995 PGT~ZE (sold)
                1993 PGT (sold)

Comment

• Thanks guys! I just took some daytime pics and i'll be posting them pretty soon

C619

Comment

• Originally posted by chris619
                    Kelly blue book says I worked THE DEALER....(remembre the sticker price was 17k!)
                    ...So, you like the cock afterall!
                    Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.
                    1G FAQ - A MUST READ for 1G's! ~ 1990 PGL = WRECKED! & Sold! ~ 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring
                    "Let me hear you make decisions without your television."

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

• Originally posted by anomaly
                      ...So, you like the cock afterall!
                      Hahaha, dude, please think of the children! They can't be hearing cock! It will make them perverts like you and I man ;P

Dude, this new pics are AHHHSUM ! Wait til they finish uploading

C619

Comment

• Cris you have to remember that a dealership always marks up $3,000-4,000 more then what it's actually worth.......You could've probably bought that same vehicle from a person for like $13K with 80K miles. Dealerships make money not loose it

and I work at one

also depends where you live......it's retail for $17,500 here in Ohio so you could probably get it for $14-15K easily
                        --MJ--
                        --2006 Ford Fusion I4 SE--Tungsten Silver--6 Speed Auto--

Comment

• Originally posted by 95ProbeGTSR
                          Cris you have to remember that a dealership always marks up $3,000-4,000 more then what it's actually worth.......You could've probably bought that same vehicle from a person for like $13K with 80K miles. Dealerships make money not loose it

and I work at one

also depends where you live......it's retail for $17,500 here in Ohio so you could probably get it for $14-15K easily
                          Ya, point taken. But you know how EVERYTHING is more expensive in damn Socal ;x !

And i'm currently putting the pics.

C619

Comment

• Im currently waiting for these sweet ass pics..COME ON LETS SEE EM!!
                            1996 PSE emerald green (manual)
                            Throttle till' you see god, then BREAK LIKE HELL!!

Comment

• haha... his mom reminds me of mine... and they actually come from the same town in mexico.. culiacan .. as if the similarities weren't eerie enough

Comment

• Done!
                                Last edited by chris619; June 27, 2004, 08:24 PM.

C619

Comment

Working...
                                X