video of my new exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video of my new exhaust

well ...here is some video of my newly installed muffler...the audio is the important part tho...let me know what you think guys

http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/4...be-muffler.mpg

be gentle....
    Last edited by lindomotorsport; November 9, 2006, 06:24 PM.
    " "if you ride like lightning, you will crash like thunder"...Big Youth
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2485151

Its so quiet its invisible!
    Dan Brown - 1995 Turbo PGT ~ SOLD ~
    287whp & 307lb-ft. @ 10.5psi & 12* Timing

Comment

ok..first of all...REV it...when you do an exhaust video. Second of all....do it outside...it echoes in the garage! and third....sounds good
      93GT. Black/Slammed.
      All Motor Straight Neck ZE Swap.
      MAF Swap.
      All Bolt On's.

Comment

No offense but i'm not digging that sound at all. Sounds kind of ricey even at low rpm with minimal reving. Try a ronsonator....probably sound alot better. Is that an ebay exhaust?
        Faded 95 Probe GT --> 5 SPD
        NX Wet Kit --> 75 Shot
        Have you seen this?
        Ranked #1 supporter of the Police Pension Fund
        16 tickets and counting

Comment

Its one of those aero turbine mufflers. They have a strange sound to them, I know a kid with one on his volvo 850 lol and it sounded good after he put a resonator inline with it.
          2000 Mazda 626 LX v6: ATX/MTX swap,SSAC headers,CAI,Magnaflow cat,22"resonator and dual tip magnaflow muffler,Southbend OFE clutch and Fidanza fly,NGK wires,polyurethane mount inserts Tokico blues and sprint springs,Addco 22mm sway bar,front and rear strut bars.

Comment

Definately could use a resonator to tone it down a bit.

Get some videos from outside while driving the car. That is the most important tone of the exhaust, IMO.
            Kevin B - Former Probe-owner
            06 Legacy GT
            98 Legacy GT

Comment

Originally posted by ouch1011
              Definately could use a resonator to tone it down a bit.

Get some videos from outside while driving the car. That is the most important tone of the exhaust, IMO.
              k...i'll go ahead and do some video while the car ias in motion...
              as one observant person noted it is an aero turbine which is not an ebay exhaust...not that it couldnt be found on ebay i am sure...but i didnt get it there...secondly there is already an resonator in line..what i did do was reinstall my cat instaed of the test pipe....the test pipe made it sound absolutely LOUD.....this is much quieter with a lower tone...guess all you guys that can only hear above 1kh wont be able to appreciate it
              any way i appreciate all feedback.....what i might do is get another probe with a different set up on tape too for comparative reasons....
              i also went with aero turbine just to be different...
              " "if you ride like lightning, you will crash like thunder"...Big Youth
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2485151

Comment

Working...
              X