94 probe gt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94 probe gt

I need some help this is my first probe i have liked these cars for years i was recently able to buy one dirt cheap i am having trouble finding the parts i want for this build time is not important it sits in my garage waiting to be brought back to life i recently also bought a complete klze engine an 5 speed trans my gt has a bad atx there is three trans used in this cars one is the cd4e an the 4eat an we all no about the 5 speed can anyone help me locate the auto trans for this car in the future i plan on doing the 5 speed swap thank you

Good punctuation brah
    1994 Project PGT

M62 In Progress...

Comment

ok i can take criticism but the real point is im asking for help in locating the parts i need

Comment

if my knowledge is correct i'm looking for this transmission 4EAT like i said i have a KLZE engine an 5 speed trans the only reason its not going in rite now is i'm getting it rebuilt an spending the money in some other internal parts the heads are being ported an polished and gathering parts like lowering springs better struts sway bars strut tower braces i'm in the process of doing this car rite

Comment

I think your best bet would be to post a WTB ad in the wanted section of the site. Here is the link to that section of the forums. http://forums.probetalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1254
          1993 Probe GT
          2003 Bagged Chevy S10

Comment

He needs 25 posts to get into that forum

Any auto Trans or manual Trans bolts up to a klze.
            1994 Project PGT

M62 In Progress...

Comment

yes i cant post there yet can i use the CD4E with the KLDE

Comment

Even if you find an auto trans, the probability of that one being toast is high. Your best bet is swap hands down. It seems intimidating but not all that hard. If you find an auto trans it'll cost out the butt to rebuild and then there's the probability of it taking a dump again.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Don't get us wrong, we are here to help. I don't personally know anything about the cd4e being compatible but weigh your options.
                Some people are living life and some people are just living.

Comment

Working...
                X