Thanks fellow PT members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks fellow PT members

I just want to say thanks to all the fellow PT members who stood behind me during the last 6 months. I really went through some hard times with the addition to the family and it caused me to fall way behind. I have pretty much gotten everyone taken care of. I have a few that I am waiting on shipments to come in. I have started a new job which gives me all the time I need during the day to take care of my family and TW Motorsports. So I promise you everything will be back up and running as smooth as it was when we first started. I also want to thank Tim. He has been great in taking over for me while I went through these hard times. We are currently moving to a better location and possibly going to start stocking a lot more used parts again. In the next couple of months the website will be going through some drastic changes. We are going to start offering products for other vehicles and expand from there. With the new location we are going to also start a lot more fabrication and things of that nature. (hint 4cyl turbo kit). I am also open to other ideas. With our current connections and partnership with SSI we will be mass producing a lot of new products. So your feedback is very much welcomed and appreciated.

I help out when I can...

I still have yet to see the new addition.

You are not going to con me into changing diapers when I visit...
    '08 Cadillac CTS 3.6DI FE3 MTX
    '07 Lexus IS350

Comment

nice glad to hear it
      94Gt Ze Rio red,afpr,borla, sts,EIBACHS
      ,gray->black int, mx6 leather,
      need rio red sideskirts yesterday
      Ze isnt rice its from JAP its a rice eater
      My car is finally in the garage again

Comment

i love to hear good news!

Comment