X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Supercharged Probe Project

Pending Sale
    Last edited by Kov; November 27, 2020, 06:37 AM. Reason: Pending Sale
    Built by Ford.....Engineered by Mazda....
    Rebuilt, Re-engineered, and Redefined by Kov.
    New Probe in 2013, let the S/C fun begin!

This is really sad. I hate to see that you have been overwhelmed by medical expenses. It is a shame that you couldn't find another way. If I could afford it -I would buy the whole lot from you to keep it from being broke up. I always wanted a black one.

You will never get to see your dream hit the road unless someone near you takes the entire lot and finishes it up and then takes you for a spin in it. I would hate to give up my dream. I wish you the best and hope that you find another solution before you resort to this one. It looks like it could be a seriously nice dream project when finished -and you have been doing everything the way it should be done!
    Success is a measure of determination!
    Bonneville Dreamer-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)
    $500 Gas-Electric-Gas Reconversion/Restoration
    Mini-me & 500k "Old Gal" RIP
    Restoration of a legend

Comment

Sad day bro. Hope the best for you and hope things get better. GLWS if you happen to sell it.
      93 mx6 everything from the probe and more.
      http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps77ec3fc9.jpg
      95pgt-t 14sec @ 111mph crushed
      http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...916_001048.jpg
      95se stock R.I.P. 10/16/08

Comment

Originally posted by KLZE Porsche View Post
        This is really sad. I hate to see that you have been overwhelmed by medical expenses. It is a shame that you couldn't find another way. If I could afford it -I would buy the whole lot from you to keep it from being broke up. I always wanted a black one.

You will never get to see your dream hit the road unless someone near you takes the entire lot and finishes it up and then takes you for a spin in it. I would hate to give up my dream. I wish you the best and hope that you find another solution before you resort to this one. It looks like it could be a seriously nice dream project when finished -and you have been doing everything the way it should be done!
        I agree 100%.
        My 93GT, Wendy - the oldest second gen Probe in the U.S. still on the road.

Forever in search of Enkei Shoguns.

Comment

I always kick myself for never having enough loot.
          I hope it stays in the family.
          Some people are living life and some people are just living.

Comment

Thanks everyone for kind words and support. Trust me, this is the last thing that I want to do. I REALLY don't want to have to do this, but unfortunately, it has come down to it. I hope that someone can finish where I left off.

Comment

I will keep this up for a few more weeks to see if anyone is interested. I hope that someone can finish what I have started.

Comment

Happy after 4th special - $500 off asking price. New price $3,500 (updated OP)

Comment

If you end up parting it out I would be interested in the supercharger kit

Comment

Please don't give him any bad ideas.

Comment

What blower does this car use? Does it retain air conditioning? Is the block one of those OEM shortblocks complete with rods and pistons and crank that popped up on eBay years ago? Do you have the OEM front and rear original black bumpers and fenders as well?
                      PhotoPOC(tm)
                      MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
                      93' PGT not stock
                      91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

I got in touch with Kov just after he posted this. He said he would get back to me, never did.
                        Last edited by yellowrob; October 10, 2015, 06:02 PM.

Comment

It's sad to hear that the project has been cancelled, but I'm salivating at the thought of a part out! Hope it all works out man!

Comment

Originally posted by j-dogg View Post
                            What blower does this car use? Does it retain air conditioning? Is the block one of those OEM shortblocks complete with rods and pistons and crank that popped up on eBay years ago? Do you have the OEM front and rear original black bumpers and fenders as well?
                            blower is a clutch m62. Yes retains AC (requirement for me!) the block came from a dealer going out in Wisconsin (complete block, rods, pistons, crank). No OEM front and rear bumpers, but yes fenders (amid a few scratches).

Originally posted by yellowrob View Post
                            I got in touch with Kov just after he posted this. He said he would get back to me, never did.
                            Sorry. It has been crazy on my end with recently moving and other personal items that came up. I will be honest, I did forget to call you back and I sincerely apologize about that. I also did get a new phone and had no numbers backed up (foolish in this day and age). I also havent been on here much until today. Sorry again.

Originally posted by DEJunkie View Post
                            It's sad to hear that the project has been cancelled, but I'm salivating at the thought of a part out! Hope it all works out man!
                            I am not looking to part this out. Its on the backburner now with the thought of one day finishing it, or selling all outright for the right price.

Comment

good to hear man! Looks like it'd be worth finishing.

Comment

Working...
                              X