• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Parts

Hello Everyone,

Well have some items for sell:

(1) Mazda V6 2.5L Motor Dip Stick still in factory packaging @ 20$

(4) 1996 Ford Probe Gt Wheels Chrome Swirlies @ $300 o.b.o (reduced)

Please send me an email to: RAS33CONSULTING@GMAIL.COM

Cleaning out my shed...Please No checks..Cash Only

I'm in the Miami Airport area. Willing to travel no further than 10 miles outside my area, I know some of you guys might live little distant.
    Its alive,alive!!!

if they are chrome, dude, you can get so much more.... is that a wheel or set. if set i'm interested as long as 5 spoke
    95' pgt stock, black with sunrooof.

Comment

You need to have your location in the title as well as pics in your post with your Probetalk user name and Probetalk spelled out in your pics. This site strongly recommends using pay pal only for transactions BTW

Having said that I will take the dipstick once you post up pics

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by probe,man View Post
      if they are chrome, dude, you can get so much more.... is that a wheel or set. if set i'm interested as long as 5 spoke
      I dunno about that. There is a guy selling a mint set here locally for 400 and he has had them for sale for over a year now. There is a big difference between what something is worth and what you can actually get for it

Comment

yup chrome swirlies, I'm mostly in and out of classes (college).
        Will need to give me some time, to figure out how to post a pic on this site, its been a while since I visit & used Probe Talk website.

Send me a email I can definitely reply with the pics, one of the wheels have a large surface scratch, wheels are good-excellent condition, tires are worn out. I was using them on my 1996 Tacoma, which I am selling also.

You guys need to take a vacation to Miami for a weekend its nice down here. Beaches, girls, drinks.
        Last edited by RAS627; September 17, 2014, 04:03 PM.
        Its alive,alive!!!

Comment

Working...
        X