I-79 - 1 vs The Wraith - 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-79 - 1 vs The Wraith - 0

i got onto I-79 heading to I-70 and its thickkkkkkk fog... thick....

and low and behold a dead dear carcus pops its fleshy self on out in the middle of the road, and guess who gets dammaged. my poor poor front bumper.

yep, its ****ed, but it can be replaced. so myrtle is gonna be wierd without my front bumper.

anyone have a sensei or aftermarket bumper they wanan sell me?

^^^^ upside down picture of sideskirt damage^^^^

H&R Springs * Tokico Blues * 2.5L KLDE Swap * ZE Pistons * Colt Cams * Custom Cold Air Intake * Hot Shot Headers * Custom 2.5" Magnaflow Exhaust
    6 6 8 8 8 4 6 9 9 3

damn man looks like a hard hit, are you sellin that sensei? if so PM me with details

Comment

That front is fixable...
      2012 Focus Titanium - Daily | 1989 Lincoln Mark VII - NT car | 2005 Dodge Ram | 1996 PGT - Fate TBD

Comment

Ouch. Thankfully not too much dammage.

Comment

yeah...

im in finleyville, PA right now visiting (with my gf and this is her parents place)

i dont think it will be ready for MM7 but i am keeping my options open on gettin a new one and fixing this one and selling it later.
          H&R Springs * Tokico Blues * 2.5L KLDE Swap * ZE Pistons * Colt Cams * Custom Cold Air Intake * Hot Shot Headers * Custom 2.5" Magnaflow Exhaust
          6 6 8 8 8 4 6 9 9 3

Comment

its definitel fixable. i have repaired ones iwth the whoel center section smashed into 4 peices.
            if you were able to mold those sideskirts, then you can definitely fix that front bumper

wanna sell me that front bumper? (i am in central PA)
            i can offer a decent shape black GT bumper to drive home with.
            93 Probe GT -198k members.cardomain.com/PA_Probe - SOLD
            On the lookout for a cheap PGT.

Comment

dude, people want to buy it cheap because it can be fixed for cheap...

just tape it up good for the trip back and just fix it up... wouldn't be hard
              Lots of cars... none of which are a Probe...

Comment

That sucks Chris, sorry to see it after all the work that was put into it, and alllll the waiting.

I hope it can be fixed.

Comment

man dude that sucks
                  97 Probe-many mods: SOLD

'06 Ion Redline
                  Eaton | Autometer | Recaro | Dunlop

Comment

At least you don't really have to worry about paint.
                    2005 BB Rx-8 Gt - hella stock.

Comment

I have to agree with other people here.

The bumper can be fixed.. If you have any fiberglassing experience, very easily for yourself to do it, otherwise, I'm sure it could be done cheaper than a new one costs.

plus, sorry to hear about the random deer.. I've had opossums and such run out infront of my car as I drove by, luckly it just chipped paint and i was able to repair it.

Comment

You need to work on your hood fitment aswell....it's pretty bad.
                        Faded 95 Probe GT --> 5 SPD
                        NX Wet Kit --> 75 Shot
                        Have you seen this?
                        Ranked #1 supporter of the Police Pension Fund
                        16 tickets and counting

Comment

now.. we went out to visit a friend and when we got there.. something was smoking. we arent sure if it was deer pieces that are smoking or if something worse. plus coming in the driveway it scratched up the bottom of the passenger side skirt.. this trip is just being a waste!! oh by the way.. this is sara and chris is coming in to post more.. this sucks and i feel 100000% responsible.

-sara
                          6 6 8 8 8 4 6 9 9 3

Comment

first the plow truck, now this, so sad man, good luck with it.
                            PaTricK
                            ~ 92 PGT, 97 KL MTX 626, 05 Mazda6, 13 Mazda CX9, 09 Kia Sportage 4x4 v6 ~

Comment

Good luck man, it will all work out in the end

Comment

Working...
                              X