No announcement yet.

KLZE MX3 Pictures..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOAH!! Very nice man! I bet it goes like a rocket. Please do a video on acceleration

Comment

Originally posted by ZE Power MX6 View Post
      Car looks great, should've came out to the Rotary meet with Pat on Sunday!
      i called and texted him like a half dozen times. he thought his car wasnt worthy. make sure he knows how much he missed out on. even FRCFD raf was there!!
      PaTricK
      ~ 92 PGT, 97 KL MTX 626, 05 Mazda6, 13 Mazda CX9, 09 Kia Sportage 4x4 v6 ~

Comment

That was Raf???? I've never met him, but I know about him on here.
        1994 MX-6 RS -- RIP 1/30/2012
        1996 MX-6 M-Edition
        1993 RX-7 Grand Touring
        2010 Mazda3 Hatch Grand Touring

Comment

yea, he was the really tall dood with a funny accent. lol. his brother was there with his rx8. it was the first time ive seen raf in over 5 years even. was a ton of fun, and a pleasure meeting some new people also.
          PaTricK

Comment

There's not a lot of super-clean MX3s out there anymore! This is certainly one of them though. Love the clean, black theme you got going on. And of course, that engine looks slick too!
            1994 PGT MTX-CAI/STS/Hotshot headers/Vibrant catalytic/Pacesetter-Magnaflow catback/Outlaw spacers/RR inserts/Mazda6 brake upgrade/Yonaka coilovers/AWR trailing arms/AWR rear sway bar/PRD rear STB/95-97 rear end conversion.

2006 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed 6

Comment

Woot. Figured I would just respark this thread instead of making a new one.... Still just mocking up to figure out piping and intercooler mounting and what not.. but everything is looking promising!

1992 Mazda MX-3 GS - KLG4 Turbo

Scott

Comment

That's a hot mx3

Comment

Originally posted by JonGT View Post
                  That's a hot mx3
                  X2 I like the wheels!

Comment

so did you get all the piping figured out? or do you have to buy a few more pieces?
                    PaTricK

Comment

doesnt AVCBoostwers or something like that already sells piping design to fit properly for a turbo setup? just curious?

Comment

^ for a probe yes,,, with their intercooler.. this is a top to bottom flow same side in/out ADFX intercooler.. with no mounts on it so I have to get some fabbed up..

im running the turbo outlet though the core support straight into the top of the intercooler and you can see the rest.. going for shortest/cleanest route pretty much

Last edited by pile_of_rd1; November 20, 2011, 10:10 PM.

Scott

Comment

duh!....sorry about that haha... I forgot you have an MX-3

Comment

What transmission mount is that???Love your mx3 !!
                            93 Probe gt- ,15.37 1/4 mile at mph 85 ** 5/24/03 14.71 SOLD
                            1994 gt -klze,I/h/e/fly/ignition/kl31 ecu,colt210/210 cams Rip 2/13/08(blackice)
                            92 mx3gs,ze swap from my probe 15.0@96mph :-( 175hp&155tq
                            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396402

Comment

^AWR... was a huge hassle but worth it

Scott

Comment

so hows it going you almost done with the install
                                95 PGT white dd klze / mtx fidanza,maf swapped obx headers 2 1/2" mandrel bent 14.3 sec 1/4mile time
                                94 PGT blue toy de/ze/g4 hybrid/ mtx turbo 5- 10 psi maf swapped aem piggy back, fidanza mandrel bent exaust
                                93 PGT red klde/mtx klg4 intake,wild orchid interior
                                97&94&93 PGT gone
                                DALE

Comment

Working...
                                X