testing the waters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• testing the waters

thinking about selling my 89 probe gl. it has a built bottom end(wiseco pistons and puter rods. it has t3t4 turbo, front mount intercooler, 2.5 in piping wit blitz bov and external wastgate. interior is not bad i changed the carpet(black) and put 89mx6 seats in there gray dash but no back seat. it has a lightened flywheel kyb struts intrax springs and stainless steel brake lines.
    last but not least a ms ecu that was installed and street tuned by Jordan(shaodome).only problem was that i have not been able to get it to idle for about 18 months. it rained one day and i drove through a puddle and after that the car would start but could not keep idle. it has fuel, spark and good compression. after 5 months i got tired posting and asking questions trying to fix the problem so the car sat until now. im almost sure its an ecu or wiring problem and i cant find one person to point me in the right direction.
    i dont have the space to keep the car any longer. if your interested make me a reasonable offer.

oh......i was aslo considering removing the t3t4 turbo, front mount intercooler, 2.5 in piping wit blitz bov and external wastgate. let me know what u would give me for it with or with out these parts.

ill try to post pics tomorrow
    Last edited by ray w on boost; December 1, 2009, 11:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost