This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nerd joke of the day

Your Mom is so fat, the recursive function computing her fatness causes a stack overflow

I about 'd my pants.
    1994 Performance White GT 5 speed - Rest in peace.[/B] My first car, totaled 10/11/09
    1996 Black Probe GT - 100k & Factory Spec.
    TW's Tilted Kilt 1997 Probe GTS - Hand built KLZE, Port & Polish, CAI, Eibachs, STS, Catless. Rides like your mistress, shrieks like your wife.

Comment

• Your momma's so fat that if one would calculate her Broglie-Wave-Length at the speed of 10^-50 m/s one would get 10^-90.

PhotoPOC(tm)
      MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
      93' PGT not stock
      91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

• A young man met an older woman at a bar. She wasn't bad for 57. They drank and talked a little, then she asked if he'd ever had a sportsman's double, a mother and daughter threesome.

He said no.

They drank a bit more, then she said tonight was his lucky night. They went back to her place, she turned on the hall light and shouted upstairs, "Mom, you still awake?"
        PhotoPOC(tm)
        MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
        93' PGT not stock
        91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

• repost... i think its about 3-4 pages back.

still funny either way...
          Josh_Rose formerly purestdragon

new ride - '91 Probe LX 3.0 5spd 139,000 miles white with blue interior. stock for now.
          '00 civic CX - gone

Comment

• Is it wrong that I don't understand either of those?
            2000 Blazer LT 4WD 4.3L V6 Vortec auto
            2004 Nissan 350z white w/ black leather interior 6 speed

Comment

• your mamas so fat she thinks e=mcsquared is the she of mcdonalds burgers
              89 probe gl, 89 probe lx,
              http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701275843 she will live again
              and any other pos my friends own that ends up in my garage some how with a 6 pack of bud

Comment

• is it even sadder that i got the recurring function one lol...

new ride - '91 Probe LX 3.0 5spd 139,000 miles white with blue interior. stock for now.
                '00 civic CX - gone

Comment

• Jealousy

After a long night of making love, he notices a photo of another man on her nightstand by the bed.

He begins to worry. "Is this your husband?" he nervously asks.

"No, silly," she replies, snuggling up to him.

"Your boyfriend, then?" he continues. "No, not at all," she says, nibbling away at his ear.

"Is it your dad or your brother?" he inquires, hoping to be reassured.

"No, no, no! You are so hot when you're jealous!" she answers.

"Well, who in the hell is he, then?" he demands.

"Silly, that's me before the surgery."

2015 Dodge Charger SXT Rallye, JAZZZND , 40K
                  JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
                  JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold
                  born in MA, grew up in MI, live in CA, just kept moving west

Comment

• yuck.
                    Purple fuzzy turtles are going to take over the world
                    did you see that sky yesterday talk about BLUE
                    like a beaver stalking its prey
                    it is a 4 ton truck tyrone. it was at a funny angle. that is the angle things come when you are backing up.

Comment

• Hilarious St. Patty's Day Joke!!!11 lol lol lol

Why do Leprachaun's laugh when the run????

Because the grass tickles their nutz "" """"
                      1994PGT SOLD
                      1991MX6GTSOLD New Dyno 12psi: 190whp 261tq

1997 F-250HD 7.5 (sold)
                      2010 Nissan ArmaaahhhDaaah 4x4 SE w/ limited slip
                      1995 Mazda 626 ES 5spd (SOLD). 1999 LEXUS RX300 AWD

Comment

• Originally posted by ladyjazz17 View Post
                        After a long night of making love, he notices a photo of another man on her nightstand by the bed.

He begins to worry. "Is this your husband?" he nervously asks.

"No, silly," she replies, snuggling up to him.

"Your boyfriend, then?" he continues. "No, not at all," she says, nibbling away at his ear.

"Is it your dad or your brother?" he inquires, hoping to be reassured.

"No, no, no! You are so hot when you're jealous!" she answers.

"Well, who in the hell is he, then?" he demands.

"Silly, that's me before the surgery."

good one! LMAO
                        Two women were having a girls night out. They ended up being too drunk to drive home and too broke to catch a cab, so they decide to walk home.
                        Halfway there, they need to pee, so they walk into a nearby cemetery.
                        Not having any tissue with them, the first woman takes off her panties and wipes with them and tosses them away...
                        The second woman has a real expensive pair on and refuses to wipe with them, so she feels around in the dark and finds a headstone with a wreath and some ribbon on it, and decides to wipe with that...
                        The next morning the first womans husband sees his wife still passed out in the bed at 11 am with no panties on.
                        Fearing the woman has been doing the worse, he calls the other womans husband. "We need to stop this girls nite out...im worried, my wife came home with no panties on last nite"
                        The second husband said "You think thats bad.....My wife is still in bed with a card sticking out of her ass that says,
                        "From All Of Us At The Fire Station
                        We Will Never Forget You"

Comment

• Theres a blonde that was sent by her dad to go find a 28 oz water pump. She walks into a gas station asking if they carried any 28 oz water pumps the man behind the counter replies, "no we dont carry 28 oz water pumps." The blonde leaves and goes to another gas station and asks the same question again and the man behind the counter replied, "no sorry we dont carry 28 oz water pumps." The blonde is now mad because no one carries what she needs. So she goes to another gas station and tells the man behind the counter, " i need a 28 oz water pump but every gas station ive been to doesnt carry it, i have it written down, So do you carry it? The man behind the counter asked to see the piece of paper that her dad wrote down the information on. The man stood there and looked at the piece of paper and then looked up at her and said, " Miss i think you mean u need a 280z water pump and you would need to go to a auto parts store to get that."

lol i thought it was funny when my step dad told me it.
                          1995 Black PGT - All Stock =)
                          1993 Flat Black PGT - RIP
                          1992 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer

Comment

• that was great

'00 civic CX - gone

Comment

• Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama where on a boat together ( dont ask me how or why) in the middle of the ocean.

The boat sank.

Who was saved?

AMERICA!!!
                              96 PGT & 97 Prizobe put down in their prime, 96 PGT with minor bolt-ons :SOLD & MISSED:
                              95 PGT-ZE with more bolt-ons :SOLD for rwd fun:
                              71 Mach1 Mustang w/a 400 its Aliiiiiiiive!
                              02 allroad 2.7TT w/ 60k #because bags, Porsche brakes, Stg I Tune & Exhaust...just getting started

Comment

• Originally posted by Forditude View Post
                                Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama where on a boat together ( dont ask me how or why) in the middle of the ocean.

The boat sank.

Who was saved?

AMERICA!!!

I guess it's funny if your a republican

What do you call a pig in a freezer?

bacon

What do you call a pig with a gun to your head?

The Boss

What do you call a pig in a blanket?

your wife ""
                                Last edited by pHeLiOs27; March 20, 2008, 01:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                                1994PGT SOLD
                                1991MX6GTSOLD New Dyno 12psi: 190whp 261tq

1997 F-250HD 7.5 (sold)
                                2010 Nissan ArmaaahhhDaaah 4x4 SE w/ limited slip
                                1995 Mazda 626 ES 5spd (SOLD). 1999 LEXUS RX300 AWD

Comment

Working...
                                X