Need For Speed: Ford Probe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need For Speed: Ford Probe

No, not the 1st gen in the original TNFS for MSOS, I have figured out how to have our beloved car in a racing game once and for all. I have been playing Need For Speed: Carbon for quite some time, well recently a slew of tools were released for it that would allow someone to make their own vehicle for the game instead of a basic re-texturing or car replacement, now I can edit the physics and geometry as well.

So I have decided to give back to the Probe community since I have taken so much from it over the years I've owned my 91, 94 (both retired) and now my 95, and make a Probe for a racing video game. The deal is that once I have this car made for NFS Carbon, it can be upconverted into almost any racing game including FORZA, yes, anyone remember the whole Jalopnik fiasco? We're finally on the cusp of having our car in a modern racing game, here's what I need.

I need a stock dyno plot picture, completely stock DE. I'll need some interior photos of a stocker, preferably with leather interior, 94 and above. I need some decent resolution photos of YOUR 93-94 PGT, stocker as well. With a sunroof, not required, but the 3D model I found has it. Modified cars accepted, there's a body kit function in this game and I may try my hand at modeling one for it.

The biggest obstacle is how I'm going to acquire this model here

http://www.3dcadbrowser.com/download.aspx?3dmodel=4707

I'm going to work on a few things I may be able to get it for free but I'll have to brush up on my own CAD skills to do it. If anyone has another model they know of I'd like to know about it. I may also do a car for you 1st Gen guys as I used to have one and I could model it off of Stealth's 1st gen which has like 400whp for those of you wondering, on the stock 12-valve F2

The physics will take me a few days maybe a week to get down pat. The car will be upgradeable how much I haven't decided but it will be able to go faster if you throw game money at it. If it all works, I may even clone my base model and release a 4-cylinder turbo version. I will make it available for beta testing once I have a working model by the Probe community first; you people own these cars and know how they drive and corner.

I'll update the thread as the work progresses.
    PhotoPOC(tm)
    MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
    93' PGT not stock
    91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

I have nfs carbon. This would definitely be cool!

'94 PROBE SE Middle-aged croozr

Comment

a mazdaspeed mx3 would be dope.
      94 PGT
      [96 PGT FuLL OBD2 WiRe HaRNeSS] ]KL31 SHoRT BLoCK & CaMS] [KL1C MaF SWap] [CuRVe NeCK MaNiFoLD] [KL68 TB] [Hei & MSD BLaSTeR 2] [Cai] [SS HeaDeRS] [STS] [R&R PoLY F&R MouNT & SHiFTeR iNSeRTS] [STaGe 2 CLuTCH] [FiDaNZa FLYWHeeL] [eGR DeLeTe] [FuLL a/C DeLeTe] [CoiLoVeRS] [RX8 WHeeLS oN 225/45/18]

Comment

http://forum.gtainside.com/attachmen...7&d=1172671065

This one isn't as nice, but its a 3d second gen gt. Can you use this model?

Found it through this site https://www.yobi3d.com/q/3D-model/ford-probe

1st Gen - http://www.dmi-3d.net/models/ford_probe.zip

I dumped all the 3d models I found for free on the net here for easy downloading.

http://gashware.com/probe/3D%20Models/
        Last edited by J_Unit; May 15, 2018, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by j-dogg View Post
          No, not the 1st gen in the original TNFS for MSOS, I have figured out how to have our beloved car in a racing game once and for all. I have been playing Need For Speed: Carbon for quite some time, well recently a slew of tools were released for it that would allow someone to make their own vehicle for the game instead of a basic re-texturing or car replacement, now I can edit the physics and geometry as well.

So I have decided to give back to the Probe community since I have taken so much from it over the years I've owned my 91, 94 (both retired) and now my 95, and make a Probe for a racing video game. The deal is that once I have this car made for NFS Carbon, it can be upconverted into almost any racing game including FORZA, yes, anyone remember the whole Jalopnik fiasco? We're finally on the cusp of having our car in a modern racing game, here's what I need.

I need a stock dyno plot picture, completely stock DE. I'll need some interior photos of a stocker, preferably with leather interior, 94 and above. I need some decent resolution photos of YOUR 93-94 PGT, stocker as well. With a sunroof, not required, but the 3D model I found has it. Modified cars accepted, there's a body kit function in this game and I may try my hand at modeling one for it.

The biggest obstacle is how I'm going to acquire this model here

http://www.3dcadbrowser.com/download.aspx?3dmodel=4707

I'm going to work on a few things I may be able to get it for free but I'll have to brush up on my own CAD skills to do it. If anyone has another model they know of I'd like to know about it. I may also do a car for you 1st Gen guys as I used to have one and I could model it off of Stealth's 1st gen which has like 400whp for those of you wondering, on the stock 12-valve F2

The physics will take me a few days maybe a week to get down pat. The car will be upgradeable how much I haven't decided but it will be able to go faster if you throw game money at it. If it all works, I may even clone my base model and release a 4-cylinder turbo version. I will make it available for beta testing once I have a working model by the Probe community first; you people own these cars and know how they drive and corner.

I'll update the thread as the work progresses.
          Did you ever do it?
          Need a chip or parts for your 1st gen GT go here----->Fordprobeparts.com

Floridafordprobeowners.club

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedMan View Post

Did you ever do it?
            Not that I’m tracking but I’m curious as well as to the status if this ever went anywhere.

Comment

Working...
            X