Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Pesci Voice: They **** you at the drive-thru. They **** you, they **** you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Pesci Voice: They **** you at the drive-thru. They **** you, they **** you!

I pull up to the drive-thru at Arby's and I hear "May I take your order, Ma'am?"

ma'am? It was at night and I hadn't even spoken yet but the little twerp decided that tonight I was going to be a ma'am.

Anywho I ordered and I guess he then realized that I was a sir so when he repeated my order back he made sure to cover his mistake by enphasizing "Sir" at the end of it.

Here was my chance. He got the order wrong over the intercom so I corrected him and ended it with a "Ma'am" of my own to get him back for calling me that foul title.

I drive up, hand him the money and get the food. Summer and I arrive home and to my horror, he got the order wrong.

I ordered, lettuce only and what I got was just a plain sandwich with a small dab of mayo. I wipe off the mayo and eat my chizzicken sandwich.

I start to wonder if he messed it up because I called him ma'am or if his incompetence got the best of him that night. I choose to believe the latter as he seemed like quite the dumbass.
    Stephen Wilds #303
    PhotoPOC
    BMW 328i
    BMW Z4

Re: Joe Pesci Voice: They **** you at the drive-thru. They **** you, they **** you!

Originally posted by supergoat
    I start to wonder if he messed it up because I called him ma'am or if his incompetence got the best of him that night.
    You had better hope that was all he did. I shudder to think what these people could do to our food.

Comment

Re: Re: Joe Pesci Voice: They **** you at the drive-thru. They **** you, they **** you!

Originally posted by Dad

You had better hope that was all he did. I shudder to think what these people could do to our food.

Yep, I make sure i treat fast food employees right. cuz you may end up with a Chizzzken sandwich without the "ken" and a lot of Chizzz.......

that makes you do this

then
      1994PGT SOLD
      1991MX6GTSOLD New Dyno 12psi: 190whp 261tq

1997 F-250HD 7.5 (sold)
      2010 Nissan ArmaaahhhDaaah 4x4 SE w/ limited slip
      1995 Mazda 626 ES 5spd (SOLD). 1999 LEXUS RX300 AWD

Comment

I was treated nicely as a cook in the Navy for this reason.
        86 Pontiac Fiero 2M6
        2001 Ford Focus ZX3
        1987 Dodge Daytona 2.2L Turbo
        1996 Yamaha YZF 600R
        2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L

Comment

nice reference to lethal weapon 3.

sorry they Æ’ocked up your order stephen. maybe you should complain to the manager or something. better yet, stick to the SCS you, and many other PT denizens, love so much.
          ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

More than likely the little jerk off wasn't the one that messed up your order. Usually the window persons just take the food that is already wrapped off the conveyor and jam it in a bag and fill up the soda cup.

However, they can mess with your fries as I have learned....

I was going through Mickey D's once and I think I was pissed at the slow rate of food delivery and was revving my engine a bit.

Well, I get up to the window and the little puke is smiling at me all weird. I got my food, drive away, and reach for some fries....the little F'er put them in the bag UpSideDown! Grrrrrrr! :x :x

I was to tired to go back and bitch about it.....but I will the next time!
            SLEEPER's 626 -
            Was: '94 626 ES 2.5L V6 w/5 Spd. MTX
            Now: '98 Audi A4 Quattro AVANT 2.8L V6 w/5 Spd. Black on Black

Comment

None of this is worth getting upset about any way.
              86 Pontiac Fiero 2M6
              2001 Ford Focus ZX3
              1987 Dodge Daytona 2.2L Turbo
              1996 Yamaha YZF 600R
              2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L

Comment

I never said I was upset.
                Stephen Wilds #303
                PhotoPOC
                BMW 328i
                BMW Z4

Comment

are you sure that was mayo
                  Original Ricepoc member
                  93 Black GT,mildly modified..----------------- SOLD
                  1991 Kawasaki ZX7R....all the speed i need!!!

Comment

Quite sure.
                    Stephen Wilds #303
                    PhotoPOC
                    BMW 328i
                    BMW Z4

Comment

just checking..

that's the bad part about the drivethru.. you can't see them inside.. unlike being partcially able to see them when you go inside..
                      Original Ricepoc member
                      93 Black GT,mildly modified..----------------- SOLD
                      1991 Kawasaki ZX7R....all the speed i need!!!

Comment

man

i go to taco bell that happen all the time where i live
                        call back after they mess your order up
                        and they well give you a free order next time one night
                        i went to taco bell and they gave me someone else food
                        and i called the manger and he said come back and get
                        whatever you want so i did:grin: i got like 10 gortias
                        5 burtio 10 taco and 3 mexican pizza and 3 drinks
                        and me and my friends ate like kings

Comment

That's the chance you take I guess. He made a mistake, but then corrected it and you decided to **** with him anyway. Questioning a young mans masculinity almost invariably leads to some sort of trouble. You obviously didn't appreciate it too much. :razz:

Comment

When I was in high school I had this friend named Travis. Travis wouldn't be what you called, mentally stable.

One night we went by a Taco Bell and order some taco's and sodas. Anyhow Travis firmly stressed that they double check his order and make sure they have it right because the last two times they messed it up.

The guy says that he was the manager and that he'd be sure to make sure we got what we ordered.

We get our food and leave. We divide the food up and Travis notices they messed up his order. He throws the food out the window doing about 80 and U-turns in the middle of a 4 lane intersate highway.

10 mins later we are back at the Taco Bell where he keys and spray paints every car in the parking lot.

For three months he does this again on random nights.

200k+ Loaded '93 PGT

Build a man a fire and he will be cold again come nightfall, but set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Not mentally stable is an understatement.

Comment

Working...
                              X