1 first gen and two 2nd Gens @ UTI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 first gen and two 2nd Gens @ UTI

So who are you guys and are you members of SCPOC or another POC?

I met the guy with the red first gen 2.2 Turbo GT, (it's is good condition and has a rebuilt motor) and he's getting ready to sell it. There is another guy with what looks like SCC's old project Probe GT. One other guy with a 2nd gen w/out of state plates. Those 2nd gens are comming in when I'm leaving school I have yet to get a chance to stop one of them.

make the time f00.
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101
      make the time f00.
      where are the flyers at again? I'll print some and put them on there cars

Comment

which project probe...cuz I could of swore the gts was a scpoc member way back.
        2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |
        2017 Audi TTS - 034, Magnaflow |

Comment

Originally posted by c-man
          which project probe...cuz I could of swore the gts was a scpoc member way back.

Was is the key word, I could have sworn that guy sold it a long time back.

Comment

he did.
            ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by Robot#666

I met the guy with the red first gen 2.2 Turbo GT, (it's is good condition and has a rebuilt motor) and he's getting ready to sell it.
              im looking at getting another first gen since my 3.0 is going through some major work and needs lots of work. if you could get me his contact info i would appreciate it.

besides i need to have at least one of the probes to go to the FFF and other meets with you guys
              1991 3.0 LX fully built, aftermarket everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Probe_Racer
                im looking at getting another first gen since my 3.0 is going through some major work and needs lots of work. if you could get me his contact info i would appreciate it.

besides i need to have at least one of the probes to go to the FFF and other meets with you guys
                He told me he want's $2800 for it. I'll try to get his number for you tomorrow. He lives over by Magic Mountain.

Comment

update

New total is:

1 89 PGT
                  1 89 MX6 GT
                  4 2nd Gen PGT's

I've given all 6 of them SCPOC flyers, I modified I put Probetalk's info and info about the meet this sunday. Talked to one of the 2nd Gen guys today, (95 Red PGT from Virginia). He's got a cat back, hotshot headers and a CAI too. He might show up to the meet.

I've got to go back to the garage and see if every thing works now (crossing fingers).

Comment

Working...
                  X