Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHone for Sale Guys

Guys
    I gotta ditch my Cellular (getting a new phone)

Nokia 6188
    2 batteries (One Short Charge and Long Charge, Excellent Batteries)
    2 Face plates (Purple & a Painted chromolusion one)
    Wall charger

I need $150 for this... Will send out ASAP as soon as my plan is done. Used little, GREAT shape. Works AWESOME in London-Toronto Area in Digital Service

Ill give you $5 and a stick of gum!
    |||Mike Stallone - 1994 Ford Probe GT

Comment

Hrmph..

Bite me :smile:

Comment

Nokia 6188? From clearnet?

You do realize those were DISCONTINUED right? .. they are flawed.. sorry to say, I had mine, mine kept shutting off, and getting this weird noise and such.. now I have a rogers panasonic phone and it's so much better.. I'm a pimp now :grin:

Meh Meh MEH!
        Dumped Images.com Free non profit image/file host. Use it with probetalk for your imaging needs.

Comment

thats not going to help the resale of the phone!!

Comment

Are you for real? Mine keep shutting up and making wierd noises, hence me selling it

Im going to Clearnet tomorrow then!

Thanks alot man!

Comment

Did it cost you to change your phone, or did they take it back?

Comment

tell them its defective.. reasons: it shuts down, it shuts down when you are dialing, poor reception, and it makes this akward pinging sound when your on a call.. they'll give you a refrubished sanyo phone.. .the sanyo is so much better.. :grin:

Meh Meh MEH!
                Dumped Images.com Free non profit image/file host. Use it with probetalk for your imaging needs.

Comment

On 2001-04-07 14:29, Instagator wrote:
                  tell them its defective.. reasons: it shuts down, it shuts down when you are dialing, poor reception, and it makes this akward pinging sound when your on a call.. they'll give you a refrubished sanyo phone.. .the sanyo is so much better.. :grin:

HELL YEAH! - You got a link or pics of the Sanyo?

Comment

Scott are you telling us that you were trying to sell a defective phone for $150??? tssssk tsssk scottie!
                    |||Mike Stallone - 1994 Ford Probe GT

Comment

On 2001-04-05 04:31, Scott_Williams wrote:
                      Guys
                      I gotta ditch my Cellular (getting a new phone)

Nokia 6188
                      2 batteries (One Short Charge and Long Charge, Excellent Batteries)
                      2 Face plates (Purple & a Painted chromolusion one)
                      Wall charger

I need $150 for this... Will send out ASAP as soon as my plan is done. Used little, GREAT shape. Works AWESOME in London-Toronto Area in Digital Service

$150.00 are you nut's Scott??? That's how much you payed for it!! Plus Clearnet won't take it back with the purple face plate on it!

Comment

Hey Mayo!

The Purple Face Paint was re-painted b J&J Body Shop in Sarnia with PPG Chromolusion. Im sellng that faceplate if anyone wants it :smile:

Clearnet doesnt take the phone back. I called them, talked to them, and scored myself the brand new Sanyo4000 Model for free, and my last 2 months of cellular use, will be credited to my account bnased on irregular service...

As for $150. I actually paid $50 for it, but it's getting alot of "Extras" too. The clearnet phones come with the Charger and battery, You get more

Dont matter though, I gve it to my bro for use on Analog which is better (I had the chip swapped from CBand out)

I wuz it!

Comment

Working...
                        X