Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1990pgl View Post
    dont matter how much boost you gonna run so i can be fair about it
    So you can be fair about what? I may be on 8 or 10 not sure for the green one and possibly 12 for the purple one
    Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

Comment

Originally posted by WestPalmGT View Post
      He did . But he is racing the flyrtle car at the event. Basically until the event is over the car is Andy's. I just bought all the parts minus the parts Andy and I had.. Andy bought the car and once it's done and he event is over I'm reclaiming the kill section.
      sounds goodmaybe some hwy pulls
      93 mazda mx6 turbo 650whp

Comment

Originally posted by mardarati View Post
        sounds goodmaybe some hwy pulls
        The car won't have a tag or registration so doubt that will happen for the flyrtle car.
        The come back kid
        96 Ford Probe Turboed 12.202 @ 118.74 R.I.P
        97 Mx-6 all motor 13.7 @ 98 parted out
        88 Mx-6 Turbo Classic 14.5@93 SOLD
        93 323 hatchV6 turbo! To be announced

Comment

Im sure u can borrow a tag from somebody

Comment

I wouldnt try it in maryland unless u never want to see the car again. Im sure there will be mad cops around cuz they have bad taste for imports let alone will pull you over for chirping a tire even by accident if you have a nice ride that blings racing all over it. Hey how about we do the race for 500 to a grand im down for that or your car?
            Last edited by richtq; June 19, 2012, 06:18 PM.

Comment

93 mazda mx6 turbo 650whp

Comment

Frank, you afraid of the track?

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
                HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
                Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
                As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

Originally posted by richtq View Post
                  I wouldnt try it in maryland unless u never want to see the car again. Im sure there will be mad cops around cuz they have bad taste for imports let alone will pull you over for chirping a tire even by accident if you have a nice ride that blings racing all over it. Hey how about we do the race for 500 to a grand im down for that or your car?

Hey hold up, I don't got any cash but I do got the pink slip to my car

If I lose the winner takes my car clean and clear, but if I win I take the cash and I take the respect
                  95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
                  Built, Not Bought.
                  No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

I want to race a boosted 2nd gen,doesnt matter who. Anyone game??
                    My 1st gens are slow.

Comment

shqs how much boost are you running out of that fe that day

Comment

Depends on what kind of fuel I can get,anywhere from 8-21psi. I dont know what they have at Capitol,havent been there in years.
                        Last edited by shqs89gt; June 20, 2012, 03:21 PM.
                        My 1st gens are slow.

Comment

Originally posted by shqs89gt View Post
                          Depends on what kind of fuel I can get,anywhere from 8-21psi. I dont know what they have at Capitol,havent been there in years.
                          actually your car and the flyrtle car would be the perfect setup since your may be the fastest one on the 1st gen side mx6 and probe hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by shqs89gt View Post
                            I can get you c-16 if needed.

Thats what I will be running and I am not sure how much boost yet
                            ///M-POC
                            SENSLES 448whp at 24psi Built by Me, Tuned by SHAODOME

Flyrtle 6 - Best 2nd Gen Probe
                            MMX - PRD BEST of Show and 1st Place Unlimited Class
                            MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

What's the verdic on Phil ? He for sure going ? I'll be highly disappointed if he no shows after all the bs and I'm coming to his home court! And if he brings street tires or shitty drags I'm doing to lol
                              The come back kid
                              96 Ford Probe Turboed 12.202 @ 118.74 R.I.P
                              97 Mx-6 all motor 13.7 @ 98 parted out
                              88 Mx-6 Turbo Classic 14.5@93 SOLD
                              93 323 hatchV6 turbo! To be announced

Comment

Originally posted by WestPalmGT View Post
                                What's the verdic on Phil ? He for sure going ? I'll be highly disappointed if he no shows after all the bs and I'm coming to his home court! And if he brings street tires or shitty drags I'm doing to lol
                                We shall see and dont be dissapointed just remember what i told ya lol. Cant wait to see your car there i just really hope it is what i think it is so you can claim the victory back cuz anything else just wont be the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X