Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Tourismo
    /snip
    did you even read this thread before you decided to write that novel?

the other fact thats getting overlooked is that people are getting charged and then waiting months for products. if people know they have to wait thats one thing, but you don't go around taking their money first and THEN leaving them "hanging" like that with nothing. its poor business practice.
    Last edited by Jay; November 13, 2006, 09:02 AM.
    2004 Subaru WRX - wagon mafia style

Comment

that's true.........all we are asking for is an update
      New Ride - '03 Berlina Black S2K - A Few Mods........... Sold
      1994 RioRed PGT, 1997 Black GTS - Gettin' Some Rest.......
      1999 Black SHO - Intake, 3rd Cat. Delete, MagnaFlow Exhaust, Cams Welded, Tranny Cooler, FPS Tuned........ Sold

Comment

shit im thinking of buying clear corner lights from PA should i or not??
        93PGTmTXIntake/exhaust/weightloss/

Comment

if you want them anytime soon i wouldn't :gotme:

Comment

Originally posted by noel1221
            shit im thinking of buying clear corner lights from PA should i or not??
            you can modify your stock ones to clear corners and look brand spanking new for $19.95. When you do this mod, you can also paint the back-housings your body color - looks sick.

Comment

clear corners came within a week for me......but, if you don't want to risk waiting for them (might be out of stock) then get them from somewhere else.
              1999 Black SHO - Intake, 3rd Cat. Delete, MagnaFlow Exhaust, Cams Welded, Tranny Cooler, FPS Tuned........ Sold

Comment

I know everyone thinks ebay stuff is crap, but i've got everything on my car there and it works fine. You can get clear corners on there for the GT/SE and Base models for about 40 bucks shipped. If youre worried about the shipping time i would recommend there. Also they're cheaper .......and since i know someones going to be a smartass and try to bash ebay so i'll say it myself the fact that they're cheaper means they're just that CHEAP. but really who cares, its a piece of *****ing plastic.
                Timmy D

94PSE - CAI, Header, High Flow Cat, High Flow Muffler, Front Strut Bar, LED Underbody Kit

Comment

most of the products offered on eBay for our cars are knockoffs of currently existing parts, and there are some good deals to find.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Tourismo
                    This Probe Addiction Bashing is out of hand.

First off forzanerazzurri you are in Canada. Its going take some time, especially for the H4 head lights, there not always in stock. So right there is 2 week just for him to get them if there not in stock. Don't be conceded he's not just ordering for you, but he buys in bulk. Then once he receives them he usually ship's out toward the end of the week, everything all at once so maybe another five days there. Then its in the hands of the carrier, and for one your in Canada A. And PA is were NY, right so there Maybe like another 2weeks or mabe 3 well that adds up to a month, give or take a few days.

Just because I live in NY and PA is in my own backyard. I to wait for things I order from him. It took over 3 months for my kit to come in. Its shipping, customs and everything in between that cause the delays. Including miscommunication on the part of customers some times. I've been there and seen him deal with it first hand. you got to laugh its unreal what some people come up with. Not saying he's always right he does make mistakes time to time.

There is no Probe Addiction scam. so sorry to burst your bubble.
                    Why dont you take time to read my original post fully before you post here. The issue wasnt about wether or not i got my goods. I did. I dont really care that it took 6 weeks. The reason for my post was because I had the items returned to sender and Kenny did say he recieved it back but i havent got a refund after over a month. Not recieveing a refund for my returned items after over a month, not getting any replies, not getting any calls back after my messages left IS out of hand. Please stay out of the thread if youre not going to read and understand the issue before you post. It makes you look uninformed and biased.

Originally posted by 97BlkGTS
                    Don't come online and say it's a scam. Did PA ever take anyone's money? NO. So, how is it a scam if they've never taken anyone's money?
                    What? did you read the original post? My items were returned to sender, Kenny confirmed this and i havent recieved a refund after a month, many calls and emails. Ill reword it in case you dont understand. I dont have any goods, and he has my money. That would be "taking someones money". I hope i cleared that up for you.
                    Last edited by forzanerazzurri; November 13, 2006, 05:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Double Post
                    "MY FAST LIKES THE WINDOWS DOWN!"

Comment

i dunno about PA... when ur interested in buying something from them, they jump on it! but when u do buy something, then ur shit to them. I bought the pacesetter short shifter from them, and they called a day later and told me, that they didnt have it anymore(TAKE IT OFF THE WEBSITE?), so they sent me their B&M short shifter for the price of the pacesetter, because of the inconvience(80 is better than 150)....... But, so i waited only a week, and i got it! but, i went to put it on, and it didnt fit!

so i got my mechanic to try and put it on, and it wouldnt go, obviously wasnt for the probe

so i contact them, and they give me the run around, saying they need pics to see where it didnt fit, so they can reference it.... i was thinking, thats pointless, i could send it back, and they could see they sent me the wrong one, instead of ripping the car apart to show it..... and they also "required" pics of the shifter to make sure it was in good shape..... BS! so if anyone wans it, i think ill try putting it up for sale in the for sale forum
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2370350/5

Comment

Originally posted by forzanerazzurri
                        Why dont you take time to read my original post fully before you post here. The issue wasnt about wether or not i got my goods. I did. I dont really care that it took 6 weeks. The reason for my post was because I had the items returned to sender and Kenny did say he recieved it back but i havent got a refund after over a month. Not recieveing a refund for my returned items after over a month, not getting any replies, not getting any calls back after my messages left IS out of hand. Please stay out of the thread if youre not going to read and understand the issue before you post. It makes you look uninformed and biased.

What? did you read the original post? My items were returned to sender, Kenny confirmed this and i havent recieved a refund after a month, many calls and emails. Ill reword it in case you dont understand. I dont have any goods, and he has my money. That would be "taking someones money". I hope i cleared that up for you.
                        ok......how many emails do you send to them? do you use aol for your email? look man, i used to send them email through aol and that doesn't work for some reason. This had happened to many other of my friends and other PT vendor sites. If you're using aol email, don't, cause it wont go through for some reason. I've been using my other email account and Kenny&PA reply to my emails within hours - MAYBE 2 days. If you just send out just one email to them, that aint going to work. I have to send out maybe 3 emails a day to get them to reply (they probably got over 1000+ a day)........no one person can go through this and maybe skip over an email in a day or so. My only advice is to keep emailing them.......make copies, send it out like 3-5 times a day. You'll get a reply. I know i do, and why would they ignore you and take your money? Just keep sending them out, not 1 a day, or 1 a week. More like 3-5 times a day. You'll bound to get an email back.
                        Last edited by 97BlkGTS; November 14, 2006, 07:00 AM.

Comment

ok......how many emails do you send to them? do you use aol for your email? look man, i used to send them email through aol and that doesn't work for some reason. This had happened to many other of my friends and other PT vendor sites. If you're using aol email, don't, cause it wont go through for some reason. I've been using my other email account and Kenny&PA reply to my emails within hours - MAYBE 2 days. If you just send out just one email to them, that aint going to work. I have to send out maybe 3 emails a day to get them to reply (they probably got over 1000+ a day)........no one person can go through this and maybe skip over an email in a day or so. My only advice is to keep emailing them.......make copies, send it out like 3-5 times a day. You'll get a reply. I know i do, and why would they ignore you and take your money? Just keep sending them out, not 1 a day, or 1 a week. More like 3-5 times a day. You'll bound to get an email back.

i use hotmail and haven't gotten any replies.....

why the hell should someone have to email them 5 times a day for a week just to get one reply, you don't think thats ridiculous?!?!

Comment

That's what i do now and so far he has replied to me every time....
                            93 PGT- RIP-getting raped for parts
                            94 PGT-DE 14.54@95.34 mph
                            95 PGT -Daily Driver

Comment

My only advice is to keep emailing them.......make copies, send it out like 3-5 times a day. You'll get a reply. I know i do, and why would they ignore you and take your money? Just keep sending them out, not 1 a day, or 1 a week. More like 3-5 times a day. You'll bound to get an email back.
                              you're kidding, right? not only are you the customer, and therefore always right, and should have your ONE email answered promptly, as in, a few hours, as is with any REAL company (not one person with an email and a website, no pics of their shop, and nothing in stock), but furthermore, HE HAS THE GUY'S MONEY. accepting the return of a product and refusing or ignoring the customer when you do not have a "no returns" policy in place is fradulent and borders on outright theft.

Come on Kenny, god dammit man, be the friggin' lights out vendor you used to be. Or like I said, close down the site except for what you actually have in stock on hand and paid for, clearance it, and tell us the truth - that the KL market is no longer worth the time you have to invest into it - and we can all peacefully part ways.

Comment

yes, of course i think it is rediculous.......but, that's the only way that seemed to work. I said it before, they need to change up the way they do things over there, but once you get in contact with them, they are really helpful, and nice people. But, I just figured that it was the only way to get in contact with them. All I'm doing is trying to work around the fact that they don't reply if you don't really, i guess you can put it like, get their "attention."

look, im just informing you guys on what has worked for me. I was in the same exact shoes as everyone that's complained. I've waited, I've botten broken parts, I had waste my time in going to the post office because of a broken product PA sent me (telling me that i have to go there - i thought it was better just to return it and get a new one, but I guess PA thought differently). But, if you want to keep doing business with them, I guess you have to work around their problem until they fix it. And YES, i agree, you shouldn't have to send that many emails to get a respons. Like i said, PA does have problems, but to work around them, i guess we, as the customers, have to adjust (which is not right).
                                Last edited by 97BlkGTS; November 14, 2006, 02:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Double Post

Comment

Working...
                                X