suspensions/steering problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suspensions/steering problems?

I've had this problem for a while now. When stopped at a light and ready to take off, if i try to go too fast, my car seems like it is not stable. Like i have to control it because it seems like it wants to go all over the place. Anytime i am going really slow and i decide to punch it and race the car goes all over the place. Anyone know why this would be happening or experience anything similar? Sometimes i am afraid to peel out at a light because i am afraid my car will go all the way to the right or left and crash against something. I feel like the car is not firmly on the ground, kinda like its gonna fly away. Thanx for any responses and by the way this is a list of new items on the car: both front control arms, new stabilizer links(all 4) new struts (4) new enginge/tranny mounts(5) new axles (both) and new tie rod ends (both sides)
    Thanx,
    Breogan

t
    t
    t
    Thanx

Comment

t
      t
      t
      once again

Comment

hmmm....you call it torque steer ....just to let you know
        Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos ....
        What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.

Pearl '92 Audi //S4 GT3071R, running 27 psi
        Lava gray '14 Audi //SQ5, Chipwerke, 034 Intake Pipe
        For PSP Awareness click here

Comment

I have a somewhat similiar post in here, that I too have NO replies to.
          97 GT, MTX, GReddy, MX3 Flywheel, Clutchmasters Clutch, Phenolic Spacers, Bored TB, Home Depot Racing CAI, AWR Motor Mounts, Short Throw Shifter, H4 Conversion, PIAA Fogs, Tokico's/Eibachs, Probetalk Sway Bar, Beautiful FACTORY Paint!

Comment

My first thought would be to check the alignment. My second thought was engine mounts, but since you've had them changed then all I can guess is maybe you got the wrong part somehow. The only other thing I could think of is tires, try rotating them front to back.

Comment

Working...
            X