70 mm throttle body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan [Sac]
    What is the diameter and surface area of the DE and ZE IM openings?

How will the difference in these measurements affect airflow velocity & turbulence?
    Good question Dan There is a small lip that can easily be taken off

Comment

Originally posted by Dan [Sac]
      What is the diameter and surface area of the DE and ZE IM openings?

How will the difference in these measurements (IM vs TB diameter & surface area) affect airflow velocity & turbulence?
      I *think* Rob stated in another thread that it is in fact 70mm

Comment

Originally posted by doc Jones
        Anyways, back on topic: If it installs on a KLZE and the CTZ (PMO?) IM, it will surely be in your favour. A bit more butal: cant you skip the adapter by drilling into the IM? Will you resell the TB and adapter combo or just the adapter?
        The stang TB is smaller so I couldn't do that. Hell that would be to easy and nothing seems to be easy for me.

I talk to a Accufab dealer and was told that we can get a 10% discount on 10. I am going to have the adapter plates made. It would be much cheaper than what I could do them for. I will let everyone know what the cost will be.

Comment

Originally posted by doc Jones
          I *think* Rob stated in another thread that it is in fact 70mm
          I got 67mm

Comment

What. Where's the PMO IM? I wanna see that thing too. We will be working out a solution for IM on my car next winter after the engine rebuild has been done. Gonna sport with LinkPlus engine management and 6 ~500 cc injectors.

Sorry going O/T, but this is getting too intresting.

Mici
            Mazda MX-6 LS-T http://www.cardomain.com/ride/466742
            Audi TT-R 1.8TQ http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2486942
            Toyota MR2 Spyder http://blopster.galleria.fi/kuvat/MR2Only/
            Aprilia RSV1000RR Factory

Comment

yeh you tellin me mici.. its gettin hot in here.. how many hp did your mani give before.. and magine it with a 70mm throttle body that thing will breath
              Would love for pmo/pro to give me my 2000 veilside hyundai tiburon back and the several thousands of dollars they owe me or the parts!

Comment

I never finished it so its not been tested.

Comment

i wanna see those pics....and are the tubes round? lol

Comment

Originally posted by neonman
                    I got 67mm
                    Ya, it really depends on what IM casting you have. Some are 67mm, some are about 70mm.

Comment

well come on todd get it done.. just kiddin old man take your time
                      Would love for pmo/pro to give me my 2000 veilside hyundai tiburon back and the several thousands of dollars they owe me or the parts!

Comment

Working...
                      X