Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRO rod and piston kit (available now)

Does anyone know what the compression ratio for Todd's new Rod/piston kit is going to be?I emailed him,but maybe someone can answer this one quicker.
    |.....Overnight.....................| ||
    |........Japan Parts................||'|";,___. <~~~~~~~~~~~~~ \_ OH NO'S! It's Toretto!
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]------------------__/----\___
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)--------------~['(@)***(@)_'\

Try posting this in vendor support!
    Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

PRO rod and piston kit (available now)

Here is a email I received from the company that is putting our rod and piston kit together.

Todd,

For you only This 2.5 Mazda Kit will include-

Custom forged Diamond pistons-

Your choice-STD, 020,030,040 etc. Also, choice of compression ratio(supercharged, turbocharged,nitro or normal aspirate)

Forged Scat H beam connecting rods

Total Seal piston rings

Clevite Rod Bearings

**Note this kit MUST be balanced**

This Kit(for you only) goes for $1,600.00 and is good for 7,000. RPM's all day!

I'll have more info. in the next day or so re: con rod bearing clearances.

Thanks
      Tom
      Tom mentioned that there will be a 7% sales tax that Canada charges. He said that to be on the safe side there will be a 4 week turn around time. We are going to offer the kit $1700 plus the sales tax and shipping. Take in mind that these rods are the H-beam rods and not the I-beam rods. That is a major differents

Comment

PRO piston/rod info needed.

Does anyone know what the upcoming PRO Piston/Rod kit's Compression ratio will be?
        |........Japan Parts................||'|";,___. <~~~~~~~~~~~~~ \_ OH NO'S! It's Toretto!

Comment

Do u want small bills or large bills lol.u should have ATLEAST 1200 by the end of this month from me.Thanks again

Steve
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/775315

Comment

Originally posted by gus 93pgt
            Does anyone know what the upcoming PRO Piston/Rod kit's Compression ratio will be?
            Got your email Gus

http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701137855

Comment

Originally posted by CrimSon_ReD
              Try posting this in vendor support!
              exactly. please post in the appropriate forum and check to see that the subject hasn't been posted already.
              1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
              1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
              2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
              2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
              1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Sorry,i'm a little anxious.

Comment

Originally posted by gus 93pgt
                  Sorry,i'm a little anxious.
                  You and me both bother. Todd is going make a lot of money off me in 2005. Happy New Year.
                  GySgt (Select) Stacey O. Johnson, USMC
                  My Toys- 2011 Silverado Z71 (Black Neck Ride ), 1995 PGT (Back Again )
                  "Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan

Comment

This is to the mod that ****ed my thread up. I (neonman) started this thread. It is tittled that gus 93pgt started the thread. This is all because Gus had posted in the Vendor Support thread to ask PRO about this kit, which is were he should have. Would who ever done this please close this ****ing thread so I can start another thread for this kit. This was a big deal for PRO to be able to finally get this kit available. Now it has a bunch of unnecessary post in it due to the fact that a PT mod is not paying attention to what they are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by neonman
                      This is to the mod that ****ed my thread up. I (neonman) started this thread. It is tittled that gus 93pgt started the thread. This is all because Gus had posted in the Vendor Support thread to ask PRO about this kit, which is were he should have. Would who ever done this please close this ****ing thread so I can start another thread for this kit. This was a big deal for PRO to be able to finally get this kit available. Now it has a bunch of unnecessary post in it due to the fact that a PT mod is not paying attention to what they are doing.

Crimson Red is responsible for this i beleive.I hope you don't hold me accountable for this Mishap Todd.

Comment

crimson red is responsible for a lot of threads getting off track and closed. i dont see how on earth he became a mod. anyways, im assuming since the rods are h beam instead of i beam theyll be able to take more abuse? and we can get custom CR's? what if you rev past 7000?
                        Beautiful Beast- 1997 PGT in process of becoming an SC/NA Beast...
                        Elo- 1990 BMW 325i weekend car
                        Brunhilde- 2003 BMW Z4 3.0 6-speed daily driver
                        The Beast- Sleeping in the junkyard...

Comment

The problem with reving above 7k is the valvetrain. The piston/rod kit would probably rev up to 10k all day with no problem but if the valvetrain is not upgraded it will drop a valve.
                          95 Black Probe GT
                          Currently being parted out.

Comment

Originally posted by neonman

yeh what he said... todd if i was a mod we wouldnt have this problem...well anyhow.. can we do a payment plan startign now.. love you guys todd...I am about to call yah.. Chris
                            Would love for pmo/pro to give me my 2000 veilside hyundai tiburon back and the several thousands of dollars they owe me or the parts!

Comment

Originally posted by FuLcRuM
                              The problem with reving above 7k is the valvetrain. The piston/rod kit would probably rev up to 10k all day with no problem but if the valvetrain is not upgraded it will drop a valve.
                              i know this, its just weird that he woudl say that they will rev specifically to 7k. just thought he was ensuing that they only rev to 7k.
                              Beautiful Beast- 1997 PGT in process of becoming an SC/NA Beast...
                              Elo- 1990 BMW 325i weekend car
                              Brunhilde- 2003 BMW Z4 3.0 6-speed daily driver
                              The Beast- Sleeping in the junkyard...

Comment

Working...
                              X