Announcement

Collapse

Corner Store Forums Rules - PLEASE READ this and the stickies!

UPDATED: Changes have been made, effective 1 Nov 2010, and are in RED

The general WTB forum has been REINSTATED and REOPENED!

Rules for the Corner Store forums:
  • No E-bay links - if you want to sell something here, sell it. This is not an auction house.
  • No feeler threads - again, if you want to sell something, sell it.
  • No soliciting sales through the PM system. If you are caught doing this, you will be dealt with accordingly.
  • If you are selling something, include either a fixed price or the lowest acceptable price.
  • Please use a descriptive thread title. If you post in the For Sale forum, please add a FS: tag to whatever it is you're selling.
  • Please add state tags in all thread titles in the CS, No one is excluded from this.
  • Post in the CORRECT forum. Miscellaneous items belong in that forum. The For Sale forum is strictly for Probe/MX-6/MX-3/626 related items.
  • If you have multiple items for sale, list them in ONE thread!
  • Only Authorized PT Vendors may post new threads in the Vendor For Sale forum. This is to facilitate easily finding the Vendors sale threads.
  • Any parts sellers must now include a picture of the parts they are selling, along with something showing their screen name and ProbeTalk.com alongside the item they're selling
  • Anyone who takes an unreasonable amount of time to deliver goods or pay for those goods will be UNCONDITIONALLY BANNED PERMANENTLY.
  • The ONLY way to reverse this is to make good on your commitment and then both seller and buyer contact me to lift the ban.
  • Anyone banned and reinstated for failing to deliver/pay for goods will not be allowed back into the Corner Store.
  • "Reasonable time" means not more than 15 days after a deal has been reached, unless the parties involved have made prior arrangements.
  • The minimum number of posts required to view the Corner Store is 15.
  • Lastly, no *bump* posts. This is frowned upon and we look at it in the same light as 'free post'. DO NOT DO IT!

These rules were not meant to be all-inclusive, however with the amount of time spent trying to work them out, these are the best set of rules that we felt should be documented and made readily available for the members and to provide a point of reference for the staff in case they are approached with any questions.

The rules for the Corner Store are always up for review and revision as necessary.

To clarify a few things regarding advertising: when the board was first created, we did not seek sponsorships of any kind. As the board grew, it became necessary to seek out and secure sponsors for the site in order to help growth of the site and to maintain/upgrade the server on which it sat. Any additional funds were used to acquire site items that were made available for sale and to help provide funding for meets the site would help sponsor or sponsor entirely.

We have done our best to remain outside of the vendor/customer relationship. We have never tried to push any sort of vendor or product to our membership, as it has often been alluded to in the past, we have taken this stance so that we would not be perceived as 'playing favorites. We think it has worked well and our members have been able to speak their minds freely, however as with most sites, there have been some members who have taken this to the extreme and felt that they were entitled to do so.

As a result, this means that we will continue to implement a policy on non-sponsor advertisements and general spam. We will not hinder discussion of competing websites or their products as long as it is relevant to the discussion at hand, however general spamming or promotion of competing sites or of non-sponsored vendors or products cannot be allowed. To allow this would do a disservice to the vendors/sponsors who have given their time and resources to help make this site available to everyone.

An example of a relevant discussion would be regarding throttle bodies, intake manifolds, or suspension items. Yes, it would be okay to mention who manufactured the item and what the benefits of the product would be vs. another manufacturer's product. It would NOT be okay to mention where to purchase them if they are NOT an Authorized PT Vendor or site sponsor.

Another example would be using the private messaging system to circumvent the advertising rules. A last example are signature links. Only Authorized PT Vendors are allowed to have links to their website or to any other Vendor site. There are NO exceptions. Any violator may or may not be warned if they are in violation.

A final example would be lurking through the For Sale forum for potential customers if you are someone who is operating a salvage business. By salvage business, we mean that you are a person or agent of a company who deals in the salvage parts trade. This could mean someone who frequents the local salvage yards, picks up whatever parts are available, then comes onto the board looking to sell them. This is a means of using a free service to promote your business and that is considered unauthorized advertising.

We ask for your understanding in our need to take these steps for the betterment of our community. These changes should not affect most of the membership, except in a good way. If you've had a good experience with a sponsor, by all means, let others know; if your experience wasn't so good, we ask that you let others know of this as well. This is what the feedback system is for and we encourage everyone to use it.

Our operating procedures will always be independent of any vendor or product and we will always listen to suggestions that any member might have.
See more
See less

Parting Out Probe GT Part2 Final Sale, Prices reduced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting Out Probe GT Part2 Final Sale, Prices reduced

UPDATE, CAR HAS BEEN PICKED UP BY DONATION, WHATEVER IS NOT ON THE LIST, CHANCES ARE IT IS GONE WITH THE CAR, DOES NOT HURT TO ASK THOUGH.

Welp this is the second list of stuff I have for sale before the probe hits the junkyard. If there is something you do not see here, ask, I might still have it. Shipping is usually cheap from me, and only UPS. Look at my feedback and note that this is only from people who feel like leaving something. I have shipped over 100 packages to other PT members and no complaints or problems.

RRE Rear Strut tower bar you cannot buy these unless you are there and they make it for you on the spot $60 shipped

GT grey stock sub $40

Magnetic OIL drain plug, from some vendor on PT. only one month old. $10 shipped. It's like $17 on their site. This will ship in a padded envelope via USPS.

93-94 black heated power mirrors, good paint $40

KLZE Intake manifold, custom polished with blue accents $220

KLZE fuel rails, one slight polished $20

Ford stock front valve covers $40 for both shipped

stock Jack $15

Autometer Electronic Phantom Fuel Pressure guage, this is the one that converst the pressure to electrical signal $180

DE Vaf cracked at end, still works perfect, stock color. Guarantee that it works, $20

4 seat belt boots, black leather with red stitching $20 shipped

Moroso Battery box. $80

KVR Blanks Front and Rear rotors, silver cad plating to prevend center rust. $150 for all 4 Used for 3 months. This is not for you ricers who buy drilled/slotted rotors and think your car stops better.

DE Vaf paited blue, works perfect, $50

Indiglo guages. 6 colors at night White during day. I can sell it all with the cluster for $50. Has CF overlay and alluminum overlay. The oil guage was glued to norm position since i had an autometer guage, and this would not work with it.

Stock kl03 intake manifold with fuel rails, throttle body, whatever else is attached to it, only no VRIS, $70.

Rear Valve cover gasket, brand new $20 shipped, 15 pick up.

Whole bunch of black interior peices. No door panels, no seats, no headliner, no carpet. Everything else is decent. $100 you pay shipping. This will be one huge box.

SSR Integral GT1 18"x8" rims, click on link in sig.
    Last edited by SLICKGT1; April 19, 2005, 06:01 AM.
    '93 Black on Black with Black Leather GT
    PARTING OUT PROBE
    Parting Out Probe
    18"x8" SSR GT1 with Tires 4 Sale

by the way all of this is negotiatable. But I don't plan to give this out for free.

Oh, and you can contact me here, PM, Aim (djinniguy), email djinniguy@aol.com, probepartout@aol.com, and my paypal addy is onlyebayhunt@aol.com
    PARTING OUT PROBE
    Parting Out Probe

Comment

What are the PT endlinks??

Front or rear swaybar links??

If they are for the front ... I am interested.
      2007 Mazdaspeed 6 GT - K&N SRI - AWD & Turbo - new daily driver
      2000 GMC Sierra Ext Cab z71 - 5.3l ... the winter vehicle..
      94 PGT - Lots of Mods .. 171k miles and still running strong. SOLD

Comment

They are for the front, and they are the adjustable ones. You can make them longer, shorter. Cool shit really, way better than stock.
        PARTING OUT PROBE
        Parting Out Probe

Comment

Do you have the stock crank pully(Dampener)??? If so shoot me a price, thanks

John
          '93 PGT-T/S M62 supercharger,.57 trim T3/T4 turbo,
          11.992@115 Twincharged on 10psi
          11.941@111.66 Twincharged,23" Slicks, 1.749 60',14psi, spinning the clutch(123.7mph highest trap)
          RWD Probe-4.8L LS-TH400-3.25's-self tuned-in process.... Best time to date: 10.240@135.3mph, 3300lbs

Comment

Originally posted by SLICKGT1
            They are for the front, and they are the adjustable ones. You can make them longer, shorter. Cool shit really, way better than stock.
            Sweet... I'll take them.

PM with details on where to send payment.

My zip is 15753.

I can pay with PayPal asap.
            2007 Mazdaspeed 6 GT - K&N SRI - AWD & Turbo - new daily driver
            2000 GMC Sierra Ext Cab z71 - 5.3l ... the winter vehicle..
            94 PGT - Lots of Mods .. 171k miles and still running strong. SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by dueces
              Do you have the stock crank pully(Dampener)??? If so shoot me a price, thanks

John
              Yup, the stock idler pulley, i have it listed above for $50, i think i still have the belts for it as well but not sure. Shoot me an offer if that is too high for you.
              PARTING OUT PROBE
              Parting Out Probe

Comment

oh yeah, can you guys please post all of your questions here. PMs fill up too quick and its a biotch to clean them up. PM if you have an offer or something along those lines. Thanx.

By the way, i have a whole bunch of black interior peices, less doors, carpets and headliner, that I will ship for $100 to anyone.

Also have a rear, valve cover gasket new, $20 shipped.
                PARTING OUT PROBE
                Parting Out Probe

Comment

price sounds good. Will send to paypal, thanks

John
                  11.941@111.66 Twincharged,23" Slicks, 1.749 60',14psi, spinning the clutch(123.7mph highest trap)
                  RWD Probe-4.8L LS-TH400-3.25's-self tuned-in process.... Best time to date: 10.240@135.3mph, 3300lbs

Comment

If i get paypal today, it will ship today. Thanx.
                    PARTING OUT PROBE
                    Parting Out Probe

Comment

Paypal was sent last night, so we're good to go, Thanks

John

Comment

Yup, i noticed that after the post. It is in my warehouse right now getting shipped. Once they put it on the truck, paypal will send you an email with the tracking number. I threw in the belts as well.
                        PARTING OUT PROBE
                        Parting Out Probe

Comment

Hi:

Do you have the rear engine mount (w/rubber in it) and the under-MTX mount (goes from bottom of trans to crossmember)?

Thanks!

Jim
                          94 Rio Red GT | KLZE | Phenos | 67mm TB | CM Stage III | Fidanza | RR-Racing STS and UD Pulley | Borla | SSAutochrome Headers

Comment

I have them both, but someone has dibs, plus i have a few people looking to buy the entire mtx swap. i will let you know if they do not buy it by next weekend. The bottom mount is 1 month old, it looks and smells new. I was thinking $20 per mount. So yea, i will let you know.
                            PARTING OUT PROBE
                            Parting Out Probe

Comment

All PMs answered, tranny is sold pending payment.
                              PARTING OUT PROBE
                              Parting Out Probe

Comment

Working...
                              X